How could I message you

I haven't hit purberty yet and I'm about to be 14 in march

Not trying ti be gay but when dod your penis start to grow?

well then your friends are rapers

Does that acually work or are u just lieing

What's your phone number

All dude time or use penis pills

Couldn't you use a penis pump?

I'm only 17 18 in a week and 2 days and my Pennis is only 6 inches and when I have a bonner it's only 6.6 inches and I don't wanna girlfriend yet but I've already got one and every lunch time and break I get made front off but people who are only 15 an under shouldnt be imbarrest and there is only one way to get a bigger Pennis and but I but it doesn't work and if you w hant to know reply back I whant to know and I'm fed up so if there's eny ideals I would appreciate it coz I don't want to get made front of everyday and the  teachers always say that the bullies are actually kind but I never listen And I always try to stick up for  myself but bullys will always be bullys so i realy hope you guys have idears

They never work properly on other sites they I've looked on theve said they never work or it takes 2 hours for it to work

Only started about a year ago but I just don't see any difference and I'm 14

I feel your pain mine been 2 inches since I was 7! (Don't ask how I knew but I think it's cause I see it when I take a leak XD) and I'm 13 I think I'll just finger instead it will be longer for the girl if you get the jist of it. But idk what to do but just say "f@%# you for being so small" to it lol

Same problem here

Hi, I jxt become 17 and my penis is not big as I want it to be what can I do

Did your penis ever get bigger