The average size of an erect penis for a 19-year-old male is 5 and a half inches, that's about 14 centimetres, so I suppose any erect penis under 5 inches or 12.7 centimetres could be considered below average or on the small side. If your erect penis is below 3 inches (7.62cm) that is what they call a 'micro penis', about 5 in 1000 men have a micropenis, but they can father children just as much as any man with an average penis

Hi I'm 16 and I'm just scared I'm not joking around I'm serious I've had sex 3 times and I've masturbated alot and i know that's a problem I'm really scared and I've lost size on it I went from a 7 to a 4 or 3 I don't know what to do I'm really shocked and I'm afraid to tell my parents I did talked with my girlfriend once and she kept it silence with me and we both don't know what to do to make my penis grow back a few inches

Health Guru
Your penis will not shrink, if you have put on weight then that will make it seem smaller or if your not fully hard that may make it seem smaller.

Your post made me giggle a lil

I’m 14 and turning 15 in 2 months, I’ve always downed myself because I have a small one, it’s 2 1/2 flaccid and 4 erect but it’s only 1 vertical, I hate myself for it.

Do not worry about having a small penis at your age, it should get to normal size within the next 2 years, if not, it's not the end of the world, there are plenty of boys and men who have a penis smaller than you have at the moment.

Hi Guest

Your no where near being done growing so it will get bigger.
For 14 your size is just fine and pretty close to what is considered average for your age.
Give it time it will grow.

Im 15 so i have pubes not that thick my voice hasnt change that much i have armpit hair but very little, i had my growth spurt so quickly like 20cm in a year. Yet my penis is 3 inch when erected and it is the size that i remember when i was 12 im getting worried :(

i am 14 with length 3.9 in flacid and 5.3 in hard but im only 1 inch in circumference

Health Guru
Are you talking about measuring around the shaft or measuring across because that wouldn't be much thicker than a pencil.

what if i'm 14 and my penis is just barley 2. inches when soft and almost 3.5 when erect and i have pubic hair?

Health Guru
Flaccid length doesn't matter as that can vary greatly between males, I wouldn't worry to much about your size yet as you will still have around 5 years yet to grow some more, below is a rough size comparison chart for age and your only just below but remember every teen grows at different stages and different rates during puberty.

Below you can see the average erect penis lengths in different age categories: Age - Average penis length. 

12 years old - 2.8 to 4.1 inches (7.1 to 10.4 cm)

13 years old - 3.4 to 5.4 inches (8.6 to 13.7 cm)

14 years old - 3.9 to 5.7 inches (9.8 to 14.6 cm)

15 years old - 4.6 to 6 inches (11.8 to 15.3 cm)

16 years old - 4.9 to 6.2 inches (12.5 to 15.7 cm)

17 years old - 5.3 to 6.3 inches (13.5 to 15.9 cm)

18 years old - 5.4 to 6.3 inches (13.7 to 16 cm)

What is considered a small penis? An erect penis length of 4.3 to 7.9 inches (10.9 to 20 cm) is generally considered normal. An erect penis length of less than 3.9 inches (9.9 cm) only occurs in 1 out of 5.000 men. The smallest penis ever measured was 0.6 inch (1.5 cm). What is considered a large penis? An erect penis that is longer than 8.7 inches (22.1 cm) is considered a very large penis. According to surveys this only occurs in 1 out of 10.000 men.