Yes it will get bigger, all that about baby boys discovering their penis, usually when they are less than a year old, even a baby boy can get a erection, I have been told that some baby boys actually can have a erection the moment they are born, ha ha, that's the first 'toy' they will have, some discover their penis quite early and start to play with it until their mother notices her son doing that and puts the nappy back on, that stops him playing with it, the baby starts crying but I doubt if his mom will take the nappy off so he can get hold of i againt LOL

12 is too early to worry about the size of your penis, get on with your school work, your penis will get bigger and by the time you are 15 you will have a penis that is big and you are happy with.

I'm 16 and my penis is only 2 inchs hard and I have a lot of underarm hair and pubic hair

A little bit below average but hopefully it will get bigger soon, with so much pubic hair surrounding your small penis it must be quite a task to get to hold your penis when peeing let alone finding it among all that pubic hair.

Hi my name is Anthony and I have always wondered why penuis is not getting bigger or not longer and have been worrying for months now and all I want is a bigger or longer penuis, please I just need some answers. I'm afraid to tell anyone that I have a little penuis at the age of 15 and my penuis is 2inches long?

Its a PENIS not penuis, Your penis should get bigger and longer very soon, as its only 2 inches long at the moment and being 15 it's a bit small. By 16 your penis should have got a good bit larger

Hi Anthony
Is your penis 2 inches flaccid or erect?
If you are overweight that can have an impact on how your penis looks.
Have you started puberty and if you have how long ago did you start puberty?
Your 15 so your not done growing yet and you could see growth yet how long it takes or what the end result will be is hard to predict as everyone grows and develops at different rates and times.
It is frustrating and a little embarrassing at times but penises come in all sizes talking to your parents about making you an appointment to see your doctor is worth considering just to make sure everything is okay and your developing normally.
There is not much you can do other than give your body time to grow and develop and hopefully the changes you are hoping for happen.

Hi I'm 13 and my penis size is roughly 1.6inches long my dad was short like me but then grew will this happen to me? PLEASE HELP!

When erect it is 2.1inches the sites say that if shorter then there sould be an increase in penis size?

It should get bigger, I hope so for your sake, I use the word should rather than the word will because there are some men with a penis like yours, that's what they call a "micro penis" I hope for your sake you are not one of those men who have a micro penis

Hi Guest
Your 13 and you have many years of growth and development ahead of you and at 13 your penis is not done growing. How long it will take or what the end result will be when your done growing is hard to predict as everyone grows and develops at different rates and times. You may be a little smaller now then some of your friends but as you continue to grow and develop your penis will grow as well.
Try not to worry the changes you are hoping for will happen if and when you started puberty will influence when it happens but among guys the same age there can be a significant difference in size. You just need time to grow and develop you will be just fine.

My penis is about 4 5inches in 15 im scared when girl see ot they run away

Yeah when im hard im like 4 to 5 inches soft like 1 but im not sure and j want it grow big help

Im 15 5 to 4 inches long hrlp

Hi Guest
For 13 4 to 5 inches hard is great there is absolutely nothing to worry about the one inch soft is will change as you continue to grow and develop. If you are over weight any that can make it seem smaller.
There are what is called showers and growers and that is just some guys are large soft and don't get much bigger erect while a grower is small soft and grows a lot erect.
Like I said for your age and your size is just fine it can be a bit embarrassing in the change room but your not done growing it will get bigger.