I just posted that but just wanted to say i literally have a 1 inch penis when on soft

Celebrity
The doctor is correct, he said you are fine, you do have a small penis but it should get a little bigger soon, the problem is that the hair around your penis is still getting longer and unless you trim it a bit you will have a problem getting to it (penis) for any of the usual things you do with a penis, just trim the hair down a little, don't shave it all off.

I’m 15 too my penis is smaller than yours! Mine is 3.1” hard and 1.7” soft. We are in same position :/

I am a 13 year old and my flaccid is 2.5 and non erect is 4.5ish

I'm 15 and my penis is still small so this means it will grow soon?

great detail from your regarding the length of a guys penis from age 10 to 18, I only wish that I had measured mine in great detail from 10 to 16 or so, say every 6 months, it would have been quite interesting. There are some boys who have man-sized penis and fully developed at 14, others don't get to full until their late teens

I have a big penis

Ok, you say you have a big penis, how big? and like the list above how big was it at those varying ages, i.e how big was it at age 13 and so on to what it is now.

Whether or not you have 'signs' of puberty you are not seeing improvement, simply because you are not really male. The fact that anything grew between your legs makes you a bit of a freak. Everyone knows that 12 year old boys are typically sporting at least 4-6 inches. They already have pit and pubic hair. In truth, and I think you know it, if not I guarantee that your friends do or will quickly figure out that you are a f*****g pantywaist p***y. You need to start showing some respect to the boys that you call friends, they are your superior. It truly takes some balls to get their penis, which you don't have, wet and properly f**k some p***y. But hey, if you do what you know you should--turn your pathetic excuse for a penis into à lil pink p***y, it just might be you getting bent over and slammed. f*****g faggot.

I'm 16 what to do please someone help me I'm sacred to ask my family some please help me

Celebrity
If he has a big penis, if you look at the 'average' for a 13-year-old and he says he's big, probably his penis at age 13 was 5.2" which makes him 0.5" above the average for that age.

Celebrity
What are you scared off? if you have any problems regarding the size of your penis it's better to speak to a professional, like a doctor or nurse, rather than your family, maybe your mom would understand your feelings rather than your father.

I’m 19 and my penis is still small what shall I do

Not much you can do, do NOT try any of those idiotic things you find here on the Internet for 'penis enlargement', if you are really concerned go to a medical doctor but I don't think he could really do anything for your penis to get larger.

Health Guru
What do you consider to be small though?