Gurl all you need to do it eat less, It might sound mean but you should know what I mean. Keep eating healthy just like you love to do, cut back on sugery foods maybe eat a candy bar 1 every 2 weeks if you stuck to your diet. also eat in smaller size meals. I know it's hard when your parents make your food. Keep excersising everyday, but say on sunday do NOT exsersize your muscles need time to burn that fat. Hope This Helps :)

hello my name is jasmine im 13 years old way about 200 pounds about 5'5 and but it is tempinting to eat is their anything i can do for it i just started friday

Hi i am Jason and i know how u fell well not a lot but my  sister is going throught the same thing and i am trying to lose weight too. Here see how high u are and try to find out if that why ur weigth like that. If it not that then go out and try to excuse more like walking more often then sitting or when u eat don't eat a lot but eat till u feel like ok i am not very hungry any more if i eat more i will get fatter (no ofens sry). Then try to get up early go running with friends watch a movies while doing sit up or push ups whicher one fits u better.

Hi my name is Sarah and i am now 120 pounds but i did not loose weight that easily because did not eat food. to all people out  there looking to loose weight don't say you won't eat cause you will regain that weight. think of a healthier lifestyle not diet 

:-D doing yoga is meant to be good for relaxation but it is also good for toning and loosing those unwanted pounds ... nina dobrev does yoga and look how skinny she is !!! she doesnt starve herself or go on diets she just does yoga and every so often has a slow jog for 20 - 30 minutes ........ hope this helped :)

try exercising!!! Jog, run, and get involved in some sports! Eat healthy foods, and you will lose weight fast!

you cant not eat you will gain more body weight because your body holds the fat it can get what it needsto live. You body type maybe ok with how you eat but when you are over weight and do tht it just makes it worse. I am 5'3 and 146 lbs. i have lost 4 pounds in the last weak and i have started on a diet and exercise plan

hi im in the same situation im 12 and i weigh 142 lbs. and i cant run for too long because my ashmu and my heart condition kicks in. I'm really desperate and i am going to a waterpark in 2 months and i want to be able to wear a bikini and not be ashamed%-) help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My niece is a great example, she had experienced same thing when was 13 0ver 150lb my sister,her mom started taking all the chips, candy,cake,bread. soft drinksicecream,pizza,all the sauces bbq,hot dogs anything that has sugar and every thing that has fat.Her snack was fruit,no fat yogurt juice,any thing and everything baked.

girl you are not fat.Your height and weight are perfect,i wish i weigh what you weigh.Please dont think your fat,you are perfectly healthy and in shape.im 135 lb. and 5'4.im the one who needs to lose weight.but if you still feel the same way about yourself,go see your physician and get his imput on the way you feel about your weight.But your are not fat at all.have a wonderful day!

i am a 14 year old boy and i am 130 pounds and 5"9 

i have like good muscles all over(bicep cuts tricep cuts etc 0

but i want to lose some weight for my abs cuts to show better ( i have ok-ok 4 pack )

pls help

Katie, I am also a thirteen year od girl. I know we tend to freak out over our weight and the way we look. I'm 5'3" and I weigh about 90 lbs and I have some eating struggles and body image issues, as well. Nobody can be exactly perfect, but thats okay. If you really want to lose weight you should just want to eat lots of healthy foods and get plenty of exercise. but for the time being, don't stress so much over your weight and health and just focus on being happy. :-)

i too want too lose my weight because i am 50kgs

I would suggest a combination of three things: gradually start eating more healthy (your body will adapt and get to like the healthy foods), build up a regular exercise routine (doesn't have to be intense, just something regular and you will start to lose weight), and take a natural supplement that controls your appetite and slows down fat production so that you're burning fat instead of storing it.

I'm exactly like you. I'm almost 13 and a little bit heavier, 169, and I ALSO bike outside sometimes but it's not a regular thing. I think some helpful things that you could do is eat smaller meals and more of them so like a granola bar and water for one meal and have another 4 meals like that in a day. I also think that making a exercising schedule that you can commit to is a big thing. Commitment is probably the hardest thing that you're gonna have a hard time with, I know I do. That's all that I know and I wish you good luck!!!

P.S. I wouldn't worry about it tooooo much. There are a lot of factors that come into play about your weight, for example, you may have bigger/ thicker bones than the average girl your age. Therefore you have bigger arms and you probably weigh more than the average girl your age. Basically, I would only worry if you keep gaining a lot of weight and maybe talk to someone you trust and ask for advice. I wouldn't start a REAL daily exercising thing to actually LOSE weight until at least High School because your metabolism might speed up and you could get really skinny and because by the end of High School and the beginning of college is really when your body stopping growing and that's when you can set goals that are realistic and healthy for YOU.