Hi i was 13 at 170 lbs although i never was fat i had too much muscle so if its the case for you just try doing more treadmill not strengthening exercises one that really helped me especially cuz i had a muffin top was put your feet on the end of your ed and reach your elbow to you knee and bend there are plenty more good luck.

Hi im 12 years old and i wieght 167 pounds and i want and need to lose weight any diets or anything please help thanks a ton

I hear you. The doctor and my mum said the exact thing to me. Right now I go a treadmill each day for half an hour.

I know u wrote this a year ago, but I'm struggling too. I'm not lying but I'm the same age and weight and idk what to do

holy sh** no one should be running 3-4 miles a day. i’m 13 and 140 pounds. yes, that’s a lot but i’m 5’10 so it’s kinda evened out. i want to loose weight too, but all i’m doing is avoiding unhealthy foods, not running a c**p ton of miles a day.

Hey ur only 6 pounds over weight the average weight for a 13 year old is 130 so you should be good unless u just don’t feel comfortable in ur body! If so exercise, I’m starting to fast walk my dog everyday starting Monday after school. Then when u get use to doing that everyday , start to jog for a 1 min, the fast walk for 5 until u get to either 25 or 30 mins!!

I'm 13 year old girl and I'm 4'11 ft and my weight is 100 pounds I need to lose 4 pounds please help me

Lately I have been worried slot about my weight, I am almost 13 and I my hight is around 164cm and I weigh around 63kg.
I do up to 1hr and 15 minutes of swimming twice a week but I just seem to keep putting on weight. And whenever me and my friends get on the conversation of weight it seems like they all weigh at least 7kg less than me. I don't really know weather I'm big boned or something or something to do with muscle. For example I can give all of my friends piggybacks. But I seem to weight more than the average height to weight ratio charts.
Sorry if this didn't make much sense, but I would like some advice on what to do with my weight.

I’m around 4’7 I’m 13 and weigh about 120 pounds

I’m 12 years old and I weigh 100 pounds. I’m 5’3 I can see my ribs and hipbones but I still don’t feel comfortable with my weight do I need to go on a diet. ?

um you are skinny in fact you’re 8 pounds underweight.

I've never heard of a person being 8 pounds before.
-Marie

I’m 13 I weigh 150 pounds,I have weighed the same thing for about 3-4 years, I’ve always been overweight, I exercise,I’m always outside but nothing seems to work

Hi i am also 13 years old and want to loose weight. I am 105lb and 4' 11". I bike everyday for about 15 mins mostly small hills and straight path ways. I try to do about 15 mins of thigh, abs, and whole body workouts from YouTube videos, it all depends on how much homework I have. I feel like my exercise is good but not my eating. Usually for lunch, at school, I either have nothing (when I eat nothing I eat snacks at home) or a sandwich with french bread, lettuce, cucumber, and tomatoes (dressing is oil and vinegar or mayo.) When I come home I sometimes have Rice Kripsie (cereal) with milk, or toasts, or just carrots and hummus. It all just depends on me. So i don't really know what to do because I do see some fat near my belly and thighs. I would like some help.

8 pound UNDERWEIGHT^^^ fyi