Iv experienced the same,i had a tubal ligation in 2008 after my 4th child and have been having pregnancy syptoms,my stomach is very swollen and am having alot of discomfort in my lower abdomen and like you my abdomen is a funny shape"doesn't look normal"!I am over a week late for my period and im normally on time,i done a home test which came back negative but now know with a ligation it is not wise to do a test over the counter.I am getting alot of disharge,my breats are tender and my appetite has come back.I am afraid of going to the doctors to get a bllod test as i do want another baby now after meeting a new partner.I hope you find the answers your looking for and good luck.

hi my name is kim i was wanting to know if i am pregnant as well? i had a tubal 8 years ago and i am having all the symptoms of pregnacy.
i also have takin several test but none where positive . but my belly is swollen just like i am pregnant and everything is there .

i even feel movement !

hello am 37 i had my tubal done 13 years ago ..i want to come pregnet but havent is possible i will ?can some one let me know ... is anything beside surgery that i could do..

I ALSO HAD MY TUBES DONE 19 YRS AGO AND I AM ALSO LATE I HAVE BEEN HAVING SYPTOMS FOR ABOUT 3WKS AND MY BODY IS GOING THROUGH SOME CHANGES I HAVE HAD TENDER BREAST,VOMITING,SWOLLEN LEGS AND FEET,PRESSURE IN MY LOWER STOMACH AND MY LOWER BACK ALSO HURTS. ABOUT A WEEK AGO MY HUSBAND STARTED COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS LOWER BACK AND TODAY HE STARTED VOMITING. SO TODAY I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AFTER MY HOME TEST CAME BACK NEG. AND SO DID THIERS BUT THE DOCTOR DECIDES TO DO A PELVIC EXAM AND SHE SAYS THAT I AM PREGNANT FROM WHAT SHE FEELS SO NOW WE ARE OFF FOR AN ULTRA SOUND. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS HAPPENING TO ME ALL URINE TEST ARE COMING BACK NEG.

I had my tide 4 years ago and I feel tried and been cramping in my uterus

hi ,, my name is andrea i am deaf i live from mississippi ,, i move alabama ,,, i have my daughter she is 4yr i 29 ,, i have tubes tied ,, i just tell u i want other one more baby ,, i not me who did my dad ,, my dad said no u can't have other baby u have tubes tied ,, i said no u can't tell me doing not right my dad gave me crazy my dad tell to doctor ,, doctor said why ,,,, my dad said andrea can't have other baby i just mad i keep cool ,, doctor said just keep cool ,, my dad said go to tubes tied i not happy ,, god will gave to punish to my dad ,, not me ,, i just keep cool ..

i am 22 i have a eighteen month old and a set of 6 month old boys ... i am having cramps and sticky discharge from my vagina ... i got my tubes tied after my birth with the twins could i be prego

Hi, I am a mommy of four, after my fourth child I had my tubes seared (burned). Now, it is nearly 6 years later and I (knowing pregnancy all to well) am having symptoms of pregnancy. Tender breasts, irritability, weeping for no reason, nausea, missed period (some extremely mild spotting at the beginning of the month) but  nothing since. My mom swears I'm not pregnant. Could it just be my "mommy anxiety" causing the symptoms. My baby just turned 6 years old and I miss having an infant, but I don't want anymore kids. 

Sincerely Confused.

Well I had my tubes tied, burned, cut, and everything that has to be done to not get pregnant almost 4 yrs ago, and I've had a few late periods but i thought it was caused by stress. Last months period was lighter than usual, and though my period should start sometime this week, I'm scared cause I feel too tired lately my boyfriend is the active type of guy and he's beyond tired all he wants to do is sleep, and I'm always craving something , I feel so bloated and I  feel like I'm out of breath when I put my jeans on I feel nauseous and constantly have a headache I'm over sensitive (I can assure I'm not lol) I'm stressing out so bad I feel like crying and I have 3 kids already and I always seem to be extremely sad or extremely mad and I know that's not healthy for my family, but I'm so confused...like I want to be but at the same time I don't want to be :( please someone give me advice, I mean can I really be pregnant? I've heard a few stories about other females having this procedure and still getting pregnant, could it really be possible??

I suggest anyone that feels they are pregnant after a TL .. Ask your doctor for a ultrasound

i had my tubal done a year ago my doctor who did it is not practicing anymore... i just found out i was pregnant and im so upset, i have 3 kids now.. 1,2,and a 6 yr old... i don't think anyone should waist their time or money on the surgery

i know how you feel i had one done 8 yrs. ago , my nipples hurt all the time , but every test is negative and so are blood test . they had to an utralsound and thats when i found out i was pregnant with him.

When I had my tubal done almost 4 years ago, they told me it was the most effective birth control... I think not! I am the mother of 4 with one on the way... I just had the clips put on mine... one slipped off a couple of months ago and here we are - Due August 26, 2013

OMG I am in the same situation... I'm a 30 yrs old and mother of 4 children, they're 11, 10, 9 and 5 yrs old. I was 25 when I had my tubal ligation I had it during my last c-section and now I haven't had my period in almost a month which I'm usually normal I'm afraid to go get a pregnancy test because now that my kids are in school full time I was looking to get a full time job but in a way I'm also happy because I know it's a gift of God because I'm blessed to be able to have kids while they're so many couples that hope they could at least have 1.. But I guess I should go n get this over with, the sooner the better that way I can relax if I'm not prego or star planning if I am!!!

This sounds somewhat like my situation.I am a 35 year old mother of 3 and not only have I recently been feeling somewhat pregnant I also look it. I have been having periods and to me it seemed normal but how do I explain the movement I been feeling I'm not crazy. It wasn't gas I had my tubal litigation done 9yrs ago I am afraid to hear what it may be because my last two pregnancies were very high risk.