uggh me too i had my tubal done 9 years ago i was 20 well almost 20 just a few days away now i'm 10 days late tender breast back ache shoulder ache last month i bled for 2 two days off two days then one last day i haven't bled since and i'm 2 days away from Feb these are the same things i went through with my other two i took a test which i believe i didn't take right i just need to know if it's really possible that i'm preggo off to the hospital i go tonight will update you on any info i receive.

Diagnosed @ 15 to be unable to have children...had 1st child @ 19....2nd @ 24.... Divorce @ 27 and met my current husband @ 29...made appointment for tubal ligation but was pregnant.  Had abortion and tubal ligation 3 weeks later... At 37 cut and burned tube grew back on left side.... Was 9 weeks pregnant in my uterus, but miscarriage due to stress....was put on the shot for birth control....I'm now 43 and told my husband I'm going through "The Change"... He said I was too young... Just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant despite all the odds...

Oh My! Hope things turn out okay for you. Bless you and best wishes!!!

In the same boat ladies... I had a tubal ligation in 2003 immediantly after the delivery of my 2nd daughter. Now... almost 10 years later I'm experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Sore breasts, fuller breasts, tired all the time, frequent urination, nausea and vomiting, food cravings, bloated, headaches, emotional, cramps... had very mild periods for dec., jan and feb... with spotting after intercourse( not normal for me) recently as well. I can't believe how many ladies have become pregnant after having a tubal ligation! Unreal... Wish me luck... ( I hope I am and its where it needs to be) :-D

Congrats ! I had my tubal done in 2005. I have normal periods every month with no issues, well after my period on Jan 25th I had some spotting a week after my period had finished, noticed i was waking up with mild headaches which would go away and some mild nausea, now for the past 3 days i have had almost like mike uterine contactions or spasms. I have never had this before. was wondering if you experienced the same thing ?

90% of people marry their 7th - grade love. Since you have read this, u will be told good news 2night. If you don't post this on nine comments your worst week starts nowthis isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this on ten comments in the next ten minutes, you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. You will either get kissed or asked out, if you brake this chain you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In the next 53 minutes someone will say I love you or I'm sorry

I am new here my name is Jamie I am 36 urs old I have three beautiful girls 14 10 and 9 . My 10 yr old had angelmensymdrome we were blessed to have another bby girl after her. I wanted to let everyone know I had a tubal ligation where portions on my tubes were takin out m the ends burnt . Was told this is 99.7 % effective well here I am 5 weeks preggers the husband and I have regreted getting the tl . Now that we r preggers we r so very glad it happens that one of my tubes had fused back together. So ladies I am telling you the younger u have it done and the longer you have had it done canmake a huge diff. Oh and ultrasound has showin bby is in the uterus whooo.

I am like everyone else, wondering if anyone has any advice. I had a tubal ligation 9 yrs ago and part of my falopian tubes removed 2 yrs ago. My question is is it still possible to get pregnant? I have had lower abdomen cramping for tgree weeks now. The first week I had light brown spotting 10 days after my last period. I have also had very tender nipples. The doctors are running tests to see what is xausing the cramping but dont think im pregnant since I had tubes tide.

hi everyone, i am reading all these stories and i am so afraid, i am 49 my baby is 24 years old i have had mt tubes tied i went to jamaica in jan, 2013 now it is april the headache and nauseous is going to kill me light headedness it cant be possible i don't even want to take the test. oh help

To mommieagain76,

Did you take an over the counter pregnancy test to determine that you're pregnant again, after the tubal?

I have had tubal with section removed and ends burnt 10 years ago. Recently late on period.., 7days...feel pregnancy symptoms. Took two home tests faint but positive. Went in for blood draw today... I am scared ..but would consider a blessing and somewhat excited but had No idea how often this happens after tubal...

I am 38 and 9 1/2 yrs ago after the birth of my son i had the same procedure. I have been experiencing many symptoms of being pregnant. I am very scared and nervous

OMG! Me too!! I am soon to be 43, had a tubal 11 years ago, have tons of symptoms including light brown discharge for a few days when wiping just before missing my period. I've taken tests, and they are negative. I go to the doc on Thursday. I know he will do a blood test and exam. I'm hoping to also talk him into an ultrasound because if I'm not pregnant, something else is very wrong.

Me too! I am almost 43 and have lots of symptoms including light brown tinged discharge when wiping for a few days followed by no period. Negative tests, and I have an appointment with gyn on Thursday. He will dog a blood test and exam, and I'm going to try to talk him into ultrasound as well because if I'm not pregnant, something is very wrong.

Pregnancy after tubal ligation is very rare. And after 7 years of TL its rarest. So its better to consult with your doctor.