hey ladies, I had a tubal 13 yrs ago and they were burned and all. I had my last cycle on Sept 1st, so it is placing me at about 9 wks prego. I have had numerous symptoms , some different thatn the other pregs. This time I have a nasty metallic taste that comes and goes. I feel ya, but I look at it this way... if God put it there, he will make sure it lives. There is a purpose.

well I had a tubal in 93, I have been feeling strange lately I keep missing my period so I take a test and it is negative , this time I have not had a period in 2 months. I am not sure if it is premenapause or if I am pregnant. My breasts are swollen and tender, I feel nauseated my back hurts, but I am hungry all the time too. I guess I will get a pregnancy test again. I am 45 so it is probably menapause

I ended up at the er and they did the most sensitive blood test there is and it turns out I am in menopause at the age of 41. don't get your hopes up but I wish the best

My name is kyesha clay i am deaf lady yes is possbile get second kid from a tube ties 

What were your symptoms? I got mine tied 6 years ago and for the past 3 month my period has been wired, this month I started 3 days late bled for 1st day not heavy at all 2nd day spotting than stoped for 3rd day 4th day gush in the morning and stopped again I have mild pain on right side.

I had my tubes tied on dec 18, 2013 and something isn't right what should I do? Any ideas?

These signs are pregnant and there is a small chance of becoming again pregnant after tubal ligation.
Tubal reversal

It may be Premature Ovulatory Failure or Perimenopause! Depending on your age. Go to your Doctor and have bloodwork done. The lab will test FSH levels for you and see where you are at. Perimenopause Symptoms mimick Pregnancy symptoms as well.

I feel my heart sink when I read about women who have had TL and automatically assume they are pregnant. 1st off if you are in your mid to late 30s even 40s and you have these symptoms, please get bloodwork done. You are not experiencing pregnancy symptoms, you are experiencing the change. Whether it be P.O.F. or Perimenopause, you are experiencing it. Both pregnancy and perimenopause have the same symptoms... and yes, even cravings. Please educate yourself and seek medical advice before buying a ton of HPT's. I wish the same women that posted on this thread years ago would have come back and posted what happened. It could educate women further on this issue.

I got my tubes tied after my daughter in  dec 2009. She was my fourth child. Than in early March I found out I was prego w #5 w 10 weeks left in pregnancy. He was born in early june 2011due till till end aug beginning sept. OB unsure of exact dates cause of how far long I was.He was born low birth weight but very healthy n they est his gta at about 35 weeks. I waited 6 wks n got my tubes retired n it been 4 yrs. just very heavy periods, very gassy , pass gas way to much. Periods last 4 days than reappear for cpl more days. I hate my body n miserable. Just confused ..

Well I had an ectopic pregnancy last month and my OBGYN had to remove my baby from my right tube. Thank GOD she was able to save my right tube. Although I know it's only been a little over a month but I still have the same symptoms I had before when I was 6 weeks pregnant. My question is could I be pregnant. I still have leakage from the both of my breast. My stomach feels like something is moving around in there and it's not my insides.

My tubes were not tide that's the problem. I just want to become a mommy again with the help of GOD. I just don't want to get upset again that's all.

Just wondering how everything turned out.

Hey everybody.
Okay I got fix about 3 years ago. And my period was 2weeks late then I finally had it but only Had it for 2days then after my period I been sick to my stomach headache low back pain... I don't know what it is... Some one please help me out

Here I am 44 and had a tubal 17 years ago now i missed a period tender (maybe 2)fuller breasts and two negative tests..I have a third one and waiting to take it though..I heard earlier in the thread tests don't show positive if you've had a tubal if pregnant. Made an appointment for my ob/gyn..need a check up anyhow..