You shouldn't tell people they have an STD when they most likely don't...it's irresponsible!!! Herpes "sores" are NOT thin paper type cuts with peeling, they are like blisters - so they are NOTHING like what they people here are describing.

I'm having the same problem too, and I was worried if its something really serious. But reading your posts gave me relief, and gave me ideas of the things I need to do. What I do to relieve myself from the itchy feeling, is I wash it with a minty feminine wash and sleep withiout my underwear. I also noticed that if I get a discharge it starts to get itchy. So its like I need to wash my thing down there every now and then, and make it a habbit to wash it after I pee. Thus is not a problem if I'm at home, but it could be a trouble if I'm not at home. It gets so irritating, and it seems like it will go away for sometime, then comes back without a notice. I first experience this when I was 17 and got my first sexual experience. It stayed for a week long and used an anti-fungal cream to relieve the itch. It helps and it never came back. When I thought it was all gone, here it goes again after 8 years and its a lot worse because its been going on and off for a month now. I'm just so thankful that my boyfiend is so understanding of me so I was able to brought up this problem to him. And I don't think its some sort of sexual transmitted infection because somehow my boyfriend haven't experience the same thing or atleast something close to it. We only have sex once or twice since were apart and both busy. But I have this bad habit of not washing my thing down there or peeing after having sex, so I'm wondering if it can cause something like it.

This sounds like bacterial vaginosis, best to go the gp for medication, otherwise it will only get worse

I cnt stand the itching, peeling and now paper cuts its been like a year since it happened I'd like it to go away, im tired of having to itch my clit

I (male) have something similar. For a couple of years I have had an itching sensation in my crotch, so I would scratch. After I would scratch it would get red and then feel wet, like between blood, mucus, and water, and then it would scab. I was terrified for so long that it was an STD but I got tested for them and it came back negative and when I'd bring it up to doctors, they would say that it's nothing to worry about. The general consensus from these kinds of threads is that it isn't an STD, so at least take that and breathe a little easier.

I'm taking BC pills and this happened to me. And I looked up to see if that'd be a side affect and it said it would. At first I thought it was a little alergic reaction to latex condoms or spermicide but I still have it after 2 and a half months.

Go to a dermitologist or gynecologist and get checked for lichen sclerosis.

That sounds like herpes.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe your skin in that general area is dry. Just as your hands would be in the winter time. And is cracking and cutting open? This re occurs. Often.

Hello ladies, I'm having the same problem at the minute, all I can say is that it's when I have shaved then had sex, the worst thing to do is not too shower straight after whether it's 1am in the morning or not, just make sure all the excess is wiped off because it can dry and cause irritation. If this does occur, although it's not recommended, savlon helps loads, not wearing underwear to bed, if you were tight underwear whilst going through this, it will not help!! I'm all clear of STD's and can happily say it's all about being a hygiene freak whether he likes it or not!

Guys pass this on. U shud all go see a dermatologist asap. It can be genital eczema or lichen, i had the same issue n he gave me a steriod ointment, it works n i apply like for 2 days n go months without the torture. After that just try to keep up with checks up n managed care, make sure all ur test are negative n dont be afraid u guys are not alone. Gyn docs are more for stds, or more internal vag care, dermatologist can treat outter skin conditions. GOOD LUCK.

I'm 17. And I have the same problem. I have had lots of bladder problems as well and I have dry skin. So I guess I just need to keep moisturising. I had to stop having sex with my bf as it hurts. I dunno. I'm just gonna try different things.

This has happened once before and it lasted for about a week and then i used Vagisil and it ended 1-2 days later. I'm not 100% on that because this took place a little over a year ago. It has recently come back and i realized it whenever i started wearing this new underwear i got. They were kinda silky and stretchy with lace on the sides but cotton right underneath where my hooha sits. Mine is less scabs this time around, it is more sensitive and sore. I can barely wear underwear comfortable with this issue because everytime it even touches anything it starts to itch. It'll go away after a couple hours but it always comes back. Its really starting to become a nuisance. I wish we could figure out what it is. (I am a virgin, i masturbate a little and my nails have started growing out so i was thinking its just a sensitive reaction to an abrasion?)

Iam 25 am suffering with labia mqjora itch and laiba tear plz help me

I wish I could get follow ups from you ladies issues. This has recently happened to me. I am 24 with 1 child. About a month ago I started itching, I was tested for bacterial vaginosis, yeast, all stds imaginable...

I took a round of mess for yeast and bv with no relief. The itching was so bad I found myself struggling to stay at work. I stopped shaving to see if it were folliculitis. Nope. It's now been probably six weeks and I really can't take it anymore. The itching has continued. I actually left work early last week. I also noticed a wet peeling on my labia. I seriously thought it was toilet paper so then I tried using wipes that don't leave a residue.

I'm at a loss. I've changed detergents, soaps, panties. Please tell me someone has gotten a diagnosis.