I'd like to know which pilland cream that cleared it

This all sounds so familiar as I was back and forth to the doctors, they kept telling me there was nothing wrong. Eventually I was referred to a gynogologist who diagnosed lichen sclerosus, which is a form of eczema and is treated with steroid ointment.

Ladies I have been to my Doctor several times now and still have not found a cure. I have tried everything under the sun to clear this problem up. My husband suggested that I try Udder cream. I have been using this for a month now and boy what a difference it has made. I no longer itch, peeling of skin and most of all no more cuts of the skin. I keep clean and use this three times a day. Now remember this is not a cure but it sure relieves the discomfort.

Its not herpes

I have got this exact problem. Did you get a solution in the end? If so, please share.

Iv had this for over 6 months iv been with the same man 5 yrs plus and I have also been checked all clean except for bacterial vaginosis aka bv so its worse than yeast so I was treated but my gyno suggested thst im allergic to my guy sperm which happens and is very hard to diagnose and said this sort of thing happens out of no where so not only am I allergic to sex but its giving me bv so then I went digging on the Internet and found out he was right im like but he gives me babies and my doc is like well you'll just have to be placed on continuous treatment ladies and gents im itch free but I sure wish I had a stiff drink but id rather be sober then itchy ass hell scratching so bad im pissing lava

Did the Epsom salt take the itch away. I have had this for 5 yrs since u gave birth to my son. I am getting so aggravated cause the itch, cuts cause u am itching so much and the peeling.

I am a female. I have had this same thing for about 15 years. I finally forced my OB/GYN to discuss it with me...tell me WHAT it is, HOW I got it, HOW LONG would I have it, etc. (She had always put me off before...allergies, keeping myself too clean, yeast infection, etc.) Finally, she told me it is a fungal condition called lichen sclerosis. It is something that comes and goes depending on EVERYTHING...seasons, humidity, sweating, cotton underwear vs. no underwear, irritation by sex or overwashing, friction in general. My doctor told me that it will never go away. It will come and go as it pleases depending on all the various factors I listed above. However, there is a Rx gel you can ask your doctor about. It is called Flucoconide. It does not CURE the fungus, but it IMMEDIATELY wipes out all symptoms....burning, itching, torn skin, bumps, redness ....all of it. I keep a supply always. I get a new Rx every year at yearly exam and use as needed. This is just my experience with what sounds like everyone else on here is dealing with. Hope this helps.

Sorry, I misspelled. It's called Fluocinonide 0.05%.

Thank you all for your posts. I am so grateful for your honest, unembarrassed, specific posts. I am a 44 year old mother of 3 (ages 5, 5 & 3) who has been married for 10 years. Same papercut like symptoms (no secretions of any kind) along with itching and burning. This all just started in the past 2 months. I am not on birth control as i had my tubes tied. I was starting to freak out that i had some sort of flesh eating bacteria, so really thankful to know i am not alone in this but sorry you are all suffering too. Will try hydrocortison 10 but hope if anyone finds out what the heck it is or how to cure it you will post to let us all know. Good luck everyone!

Going through something similar=( has anyone found any answers?

I've been having the same problem. I'm wondering...would a beard be the cause of this? Never had this problem until I was with my current fiancée. He has a beard. I've had so many problems with my sex life because of this.

Just started Google-ing to see if anyone else was having the same problems as me and came across this post. Apparently everyone is! I use to just be itchy on the last day of my period, I use Kotex pads. Then after having my son almost a year ago the itching got worse and is now starting to peel and it feels like every time I move my skin is ripping apart (I don't know terms but..) at the top of my lady area and on the area between the vagina and booty-butt hole.. Within the past two months it's so bad that I sit up at night crying. I've changed pad brands from Kotex to StayFree but there's been no change. I was scared at first because I thought it might be an STD or something but the husband isn't having any problems. We haven't changed condom brands because we rarely have sex. I'm close to calling the doctor, but I was wondering if any of you have gotten an answer for our problem so I can mention it to the doctor when I go?

Soak in a warm bath with baking soda. It heals and doesn't return.

Listen, whatever you do don't g eh an anti fungal cream for this, it's not a yeast infection bc I'm currently having this problem, went to get a test to see if it is a yeast infection it said no, I thought maybe it's wrong so I got some monistat and it made everything worse. The anti fungal will cause more itching, burning and swelling. But besides that I'm on my 5th day of dealing with it. Im about to start my period,I can't sleep at night bc of the itching, and I've had it with The cuts, the tissue like skin peeling, swelling, and all. I decided I needed to talk to my dad about it (mom's not around) and we narrowed down that it couldn't be an std, I'm 17, the only person I've slept with was also a virgin. I thought It might be herpes but the more I researched the more it seemed less like herpes, yes there's the cuts, but no bumps, oozing, blisters or anything like that. I tried yogurt, actually applying plain yogurt to the labia and letting it sit there for 3 mins, washing it off, gently, with warm water and then the itching was gone for the rest of the day, so it's a short term treatment. I've been sleeping in no undies, wearing cotton undies during the day, and allowing myself to air it out. My brother has eczema, maybe I do too? so it might be that but an std def. Isnt it nor a yeast infection. I've taken notes on all my symptoms And all the possibilities posted on here. I'm going to the doctor soon and I'm going to find out if any of these conditions are a possibility, including the stds. It seems like this has been going on long enough. When I find out I'll post again. Good luck ladies!