Omg what u are describing i have too i could almost cry its so painful an again ruining my sex life an same as you i noticed little cuts after my period:( i thought it was a bad yeast infection so i bought a 3 day treatment tonight was my last treatment an its honestly made it worse then aby better im so itchy an to the point even washing myself is making the little dry cracks bleed its horrible ive never had anything like this before an would really like to know what it is or why this is happening?!

OMG...I'm so happy I'm not the only one...I just started having this problem last week. it's so aggravating I been applying vaseline and this cream called soothe &.cool free...it helps to heal it .but I have to continue to reapply it or it comes back. I still itch though....

It's an autoimmune disease called lichen sclerosis, treatable with the topical ointment that only your medical healthcare provider can prescribe.

im 18 and have only had few sexual partners who were all clean. ive been having this issue where it literally looks like my female parts are peeling the stuff that comes off is white and looks like skin but if i put my finger inside its creamy and soft and white idk what is is and i hope i never contracted anything if anyone knows what this is called would be a huge help

I had the same thing ...i was told it was from showering to much i gave myself eczema or a possible jock infection (yes woman get it ) so i tried lotrimin spray helped go away ..idk if thats your case but i hope this helps ..

I started experiencing this a few months ago!! But I've noticed the itching only starts a week before my period and stops once my period begins. But the peeling and paper like cuts come and go as they please! I have no idea what to do and and don't want to waste my time and money going to the doctor just to get a misdiagnosis or be told nothing is wrong!!

Please I need answers to this because I am experiencing it too

Please I need answers to this because am experiencing the same thing

Look up lichen sclerosis!!! I am 44 and this started with me 3 months ago. Prescription strength cortisone is your only friend! Something to do with hormones. No it's not contagious it's a skin condition. Men do get it too. I pray for all affected as I do for myself. It is absolutely horrible.

I have had almost the same problems. I have one spot on the right side that every other day gets so bad. It will itch and burn and even swell. I get cuts occasionally from having to itch it. But nothing just appears sore wise. I have tried everything to get it to go away. Different laundry detergent, looser clothes, different types of panties. Creams, soaps, wipes. Nothing helps!! I'm so tired of it. When I have sex with my boyfriend it seems to go away for a while. But it comes back after a while. Dr's don't help in any way! They assume std but I'm clean. Ugh so frustrated!

I am experiencing this right now. How long did it take to heal. My partner enjoys having stubble, but as I have learned it leaves my lady parts sore and cut up. I know the vagina is a moist area so I am afraid I could get an infection. Can triple antibiotic ointment be applied to the vagina?

No but ive used birth control and expierienced simmilar things im only 15 and it wont go away

Yr particular case is same as mine it turned out i had a uti when i got checked they said some ppl are more sensitive diwn there and that if you clean it reslly good and dry it and be carefull with prolonged showers or water lasting on the inside of yr vagina too long and be sure its not a uti

Most likely jocks itch- which is a fungus. The itch usually feels worse when you try and sleep. Try and keep everything clean and dry (cotton underwear). Can be transmitted sexually. The dry cuts feel like they never heal. The flakey skin is the fungus. Anti-biotics from the docs will clear it up!