hey, i am i 15 year old girl and i hav been masterbating since i was about 11 or 12 :-) . but i hav never fingered myself because i get my nails done like every 4 weeks and i am afraid to hurt myself if i finger myself with acrylic nails on :'( . any ideas??? please help! !

you have to be easy with them. you can do it with them on just not hard so you don't stab yourself.

ok. thank u! :-D

that's going to be tough! you need a quality toy 'cause those nails can do some damage.

slow and steady, if you feel like you wanna pee, go for it .

You can just slowly guide them in while rubbing ur clit and it might make it a little less uncomfertable

DO IT SLOWLY DEAR

I have the same thing I get mine done all the time I used to fi her myself till I finally got a vibrator and now I don't have to worry about hurting myself with my nails

U won't hurt yourself just don't do it to hard

doNT worry , masturbation is really nice for you, dont do it hard. it is great for getting a pleasure time. good luck

I'm 15 and I want to finger my self but I can't bk I have long nail can u guys help me plz

I actually like touching myself more when I have nails on just use them to your advantage.

Same. I'm 15 and have real, long sharp nails but want to finger myself without like ripping something. So far I only see thing on fake nails though and those aren't as sharp as the real thing

Most people discover genital stimulation at 113, you shouldn't be rude

Aha!really?why wouldn't I help you