OMG Guys go to the doctor stop being a " shy baby" you think we women love going to get looked at EVERY YEAR ....it's not fun but you gotta put on your big girl panties! Good grief

I did some esearch and found a reply from a Dr he said it sounds like superficial veins and not to pop them that you'll just bleed that it should dissappear but to show a dr

Totally agree.help out a lil bit fellas.dont just read n bounce.i love my penis just as much as the next man.thanx for info homeboys.ill stop pushin puss out.also ima head to docs

Hi guys I want you guys to know that I have actually went to the doctor yesterday for the same thing. The lump shows up very occasionally for me. If I’m not mistaken. This also happened before I was sexually active as well. It could be if you have rough sex or even masturbation some ways can trigger irritation of the skin. The way I mastubate is a bit unorthodox. I actually grab my scrotum and rub my penis against my bed. This could be the cause of my bump because I notice it only comes around when I masturbatd heavy like this. I encourage you all to go see a doctor and have a FULL STD exam. Culture swab urine and blood test. Although info on the internet can either be helpful or scary it might not apply to you. Go see a doctor and get tested