Nope- the spots are dead skin and not harmful and the line is just how your penis formed

Add my sc; Kiee.gillings

Yeah I'm 13 masturbating for 2 years I have the same thing,the skin colored line.Ive done reasearvh but not much shows up,it would help if someone told me thanks

Wso is it gone

Hey I need help I have the red line underneath to and ask can you still have sex

Same I have a red line and lots of white dots help!

Yea I think that's normal but if you have little sit around it could be ppp,hair folicals, or herpes big difference Mack sure the bomb art much bigger than 1-3 mm

Hi I'm also 13 like him too and it also could be for the red line you are masturbating to hard which causes friction giving you a rash and those white clusters could possibly be dead skin 20 out of 100 percent chance

Hello guys I have a red line too but not white dots or smh but as it goes it turns darker is that a problem I am 15 btw

I am 15 (16 in January). I have a little bit of arm pit hair and a lot of pubes but my penis is only about 3 inches when hard, I'm worried that there something wrong with me...I also have the red line running from the tip to the ballsack...it looks like I had stitches a long time ago but I'm afraid to ask my parents..can someone please help

Will the foreskin come off

It's normal, I was the same. Over time the pieces of skin holding your foreskin in place should slowly deteriorate and you'll be able to pull it down.

hey at least you know youre not the only one out there, dont worry its nothing strange everyone has it and theres nothing to worry about.

your penis will start growing at some point its not fast and u wont notice it growing but you will start seing a difference in size at some point. some people their penis starts growing at very early stage of puberty some after a while so dont worry u wont be stuck with a 3 inch for too long

Hello I'm 14 years old gay male and I have a lot of public hair and yes it does grow on penis but only on the base and a little on the underside but apart from that no