Alright thanks man 

Theres nothing wrong with your penis...if you are worried tell your parents about it but you might want to see urologist or dermatoligist first.  They are the best ones to go to ...doctors aren't the best and they would more than likely tell you to give you a referal to see them.  I thought I had cancer when I noticed mine but my doc said it's normal and I've had it since I could remember.  Another thing I want to mention to anyone who may have small white bumps underneath the ridge of the head that's normal too.  Look up Pearl Penil Papues you may think you have an STD but you don't.  You can also do a YouTube search as well where there are a couple vids that explain what this is.

the red line seems to be normal or you have masturbated pretty much so cool down for awhile. The White bumbs may be what the other repliers are saying or if it keeps coming more spots then they may be razor bumbs and if hair keeps coming out of them then they are also ingrown hair. you should go see a doctor that can help you with this. dont worry doctors are used to this thing so dont be shy or embarresed to tell your parents about it. the easiest way is with help.

i have a very embarrasing thing.I have a small penis but i dont know what to do i have same issues as above[Not sure if they are classed as issues] But my penis is only 5 inches errect.I dont know what to do.

Then stop masturbating. The feelings of pleasure you get in your reproductive organs are intended for just that....reproduction. If you are not married and not reproducing, you don't need to be using those body parts simply for pleasure. Save it for your wife. If you don't. You'll be sorry when you are married because your sex life will suffer from your selfishness now.

Thx u helped me I was worried

This is for anyone at this post after 2014.
don't listen to people that says this is nothing.
I am 58 yo. this happen to me, and I read posts like these that don't worry, they are WRONG. Not all males has this visable line. Just popped up at 58 years old.
No friends I got has this and my uro nurse did'nt think it was nothing either. I had to go to a doctor, I am not going to tell you what he did, because he said it could be caused by more than one PROBLEM!
GO TO A DOCTOR. 

A 5" penis is not as bad as you think. A lot of guys are less than that.

It doesn't go away - it's part of your body, just like your arms and ears.

Hey The red streaks may be from masturbation. How aggressively/frequently do you masturbate? If frequently/aggressive, may be sore from the movement of your hand. Also, white spots or lumps? Lumps are a possible sign of genital warts; spots may be hair follicles, or worst case scenario,boils. Uh, sorry, but this is coming from my head.

Are u gay

Is it a problem if its itchy?

Hi im 13 i have the same symptoms but i feel a little pain ive been masturbating without my familys know abouts can someone help me on the web.

I would see the doctor about that super itchy bump

yeah im 13 and i have this but just looked it up to be safe and it looks like you are all idiots worrying about things normal ppl have