Thanks. I was scared
That I had a sickness and I am 13. To. And I masturbate

I have a red line underneath me penis as well there are also white spots on it too. But I also have itchy red bumbs around my skin. 2 or 3 on my neck one on my thigh and one on my knee. Please tell me this is normal.

This totally helps thanks. So relieved

Your stressed dude, its like a stress ball on ur body it womt go away till a day after ur relaxed

hi i am 13 and i also have the same problem as you do and I'm not quite sure but a lot of people with this problem are teenagers so I'm guessing it has something to do with puberty but i may be mistaken

I have the same thing and I've been masturbating for about a year and half and I'm 13 years old I don't know what to do ether.

hahahah .... ohh baby did you get stabbed in the penis thats turns me on hhha

I'm 15yo male the white spots I believe to be hair follicls

I am a 14 year old male aswell i have never had sex befor but i have a red line under my penis from the tip to about 1 and a half maybe 2 inches down my penis and it hurts to touch and it hurts to ejaculate

Yeah man I'm 13 to and got the same thing. I thought I cut my penis st some point

Ive got the sam thing bro

If I remember correctly. I believe that is there because it was the part of your skin that made up the opening of the vagina before you developed your penis. Every human starts out as a girl in the womb then when it's time for your sex organs to develop the vagina closes up and develops into a penis leaving a scar like line left over.

Hello. This is not a problem. The white dots are where your pubs come out and everyone has a red line down there Penis.

Same I am 13 and have a orange line on my winky and it's is starting to scare me also I've been wanking for 3 years

Yh I reasearched it it's something that happens to us boys the white spots can be lasersd off they r no harm! And then line is showing that you are going through puberty