I'm 14 and I have that red line too. And I also have those little bumps... But me when I press on one of them a little bit of puss comes out??? Any help (never had sex, just masterbated)

Look, for the white spots(sometimes can be red) are nothing to worry about, my Dermatologist told me they are natural in 13 year olds going through puberty(I myself am 13) they can sometimes go away by putting acne cream on them, they are called Purly Penile Papules, but for the red streak I'm trying to find out on my own, it fuckn hurts lmfaoo but I think its from masturbating too frequently, my bro actually warned me about something like this.

Phhheewww thanks so much. Like most of the others, I have the same problem. Wasn't sure if I should tell my doc my next checkup. Thanks a ton that's a real help!

thanks ! i thought i couldnt have kids or something ! im 14

Thanks so much for the help, makes me feel alot better. >.

im 14 and i have been masterbating fof 2 and half years and have the same problem im afraid to tell any one because i might get embarrassed.

Everybody has it there is no need to be scared

your completely right it is normal, it's just a vayne i think it will go away when u grow older.

I have the same thing I'm 13 and I masturbated for a bout a year now too but there is a sort of reddish area along that line and the skin is dry there it's about an inch wide and 2 inches long I'm not sure what it is pls help

When will my line at the top of the penis erect

I masturbated once then I felt a burning sensation when I went to examine my penis I found a red line going down to my scrotum

I would be grateful if someone would tell me why the red line appeared because I felt a burning sensation then went to examine my penis and found a red line running down to my scrotum

From
Niall

Is it normal for my penile raphe not to be straight.

i have the exact same problem! my ¨red scar¨ is not straight and im scared out of my mind sone please tell me whats up and by the way im 13

i have had it from the age of 10