hi im 12 years old and i have it too it has only been there for a short amount of time and I have started to worry

does it go away ???

or do i need it see a docter

It's normal. Nothing to worry about.

i have clusters of small spots around my penis head  and i think its thrush. is it???

im 13 i also have that line and i also near the ballsack i have a skin on the skin and there are dots,i racked up courage also and asked my dad and he said that everyone has that,i masturbate atleast 5 months:) and that skin is very noticeable :)

I am 16 and i also have the same problem but it means i can't pull the fourskin back very far, is that normal or do i have something different?

yea, ooga, yours is different. suspect i know what the problem is and itvs common. can you desxribe it more?

It's probably because ur getting a rash from master bating to much but It's normal and it should stop after a night or so

people have answered this question about three times, no it's not something that needs treated, it's not a scar and yes it will be there for rest of your life!

yeah i'm 15 i got that when i was 13 it happend because i was master bating to much (6 times a day)
okay this gonna sound weird but this is what i did put my thumb under the part of the foreskin that is attached to your penis and pull quite hard and it should just come back up it hurts a bit but just stop being a vag

The line is a scar and those bumps are where puebs grow you're normal every guy has the same thing

I an also 13 and i have noticed a line from my penis all the way to my anus but no dots

Hi, I'm also 15. I do not masturbate but I also have a red line and white pimple like features. Every man has the red line and white pimple like features. The white part is where your pubes will grow from. You are normal.

In all likelihood, everything you are describing is just part of the normal growth process. Until a man reaches maturity, his penis is going to undergo a few changes as it grows and develops, as pubic hair comes in, etc.  If there is no pain associated with this, chances are all is fine; however, if you are worried, put your mind at rest by talking to your father or to a health care professional who can examine the area and tell you definitively what is going on.  One thing to remember as you get more “into” your penis is that kit may occasionally feel a little sore, especially if it’s been used a great deal or used roughly. Try applying a vitamin nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) to ease any tenderness and keep it healthy.

wow thanks iw as sacared

im 13 too And I have red spots on my penis. They shortly appeared after cumming. Im worried because that was my first time. Is it suppose to be their?