Hi Christy,

My daughter had a ultrasound with a Barium check done and said there was atch calcification in LIVER SO SHE DID AN mri THAT SAID THAT THE CONCLUSION WAS NORMAL STUDY AND CALCIFICATON IS BETTER SEEN ON ULTRA SOUND SCAN, ANYWAY THE DOCTOR IS GOING TO DO A BLOOD TEST ON HER IN dECEMBER AND jUNE NEXT YEAR ANOTHER SCAN, I HOE EVERYTHING WILLBE ALRIGHT WITH THE NEXT TEST SHE HAS, hOW WERE YOU DIAGNOSED WAS IT THROUGH AN ULTRA SOUND, SCAN mRI AND FOR HOW LONG DID YOU HAVE THIS FEELING SHE WAS UNDER A BIT OF STRESS WHEN THIS OCCURED, GASSY, BLOATED CRAMY FEELING. sHE USED TO COMLAIN OCCASSIONALLY ABOUT STICH ON RIGHT SIDE OF STOMACH AND THE SCAN DONE IN TWO THOUSAND AND TEN WAS CLEAR, UNTIL JUNE THIS YEAR, AND THE SCAN WAS DONE BECAUSE OF THE GASSY, BLOATED CRAMY FEELING SHE HAD , AND ALSO BECAUSE i MENTINED TO THE DOCTR ABOUT THE STICH THAT SHE USED TO GET N AND OFF. dID YOUR BLOOD TEST SHOW ANY ABNORMILITY. i AM HAY YU ARE FEELING BETTER WHAT ARE YU DOING NOW WITH REGARD TO BRITH CONTROL ILLS, AS THE DOCTOR WANTED TO UT MY DAUGHTER ON IT BECUAE SHE GETS BAD ERIOD AINS, AND AFTER READING YOUR MESSAGE i DONT THIN i WOULD WANT HER TO USE ANY ILLS IF i CAN HEL IT

rEGARDS

hEATHER

Google thoracic disc herniation

11% EF with your HIDA...listen to your doctor and get the gallbladder out before it gets gangrenous or you have to have an ERCP cause a stone is stuck. The pain will only get worse...and then it will get real bad and you will be begging them to take your gallbladder out and will have to wait to get on the surgeons schedule or risk an emergency surgery that you could have avoided by listening to your doctor.

I posted on this string a while ago because people were talking about back pain symptoms that increased in severity whenever they ate meat. I was just experiencing back pain the morning after I ate meat, when I would wake up in the morning. But anyways, I took these in capsule form (see link below), 4 at a time, 1-2x a day, and well - I can eat meat again with no problems! Hope this helps someone:

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I would request a hidascan be ordered. This tells if your gallbladder is emptying. All your symptoms point to gallbladder disease

Hi there Can you exain what a hida scan is , can a ultrosound CT or MRI say if you have gall stones my 2 sisters found out they had gall stones through CT and had the gall ladder taken out since then they are uting on weight and one of my sisters are comaining of almst the same symtoms,she has gone for another ultra sound and waiting results, never heard of a hidascan efore and thats why I thought I will ask you aout it, y the wayJpINpB IS YOUR BLOATING QUITE BAD WHERE YOU CAN SEE YOUR STOMACH BEEN pUFFED OUT DUE TO THE BLOATING AND GAS WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE ILL YOU WERE ASKED TO TAKE pEppERMING AND GINGER

I'm 41 and went to the ER last wed. morning. When I went I thought I may be having some sort of heart problem. They took blood and took an xray. NOTHING... a week later and I cannot sleep a full night. Wake up at around 3-4AM with upper back pain...and then a racing heart. Back pain started about 3 weeks ago...but just last wed. is when the racing heart/nausea came along. I also went to a heart dr because I do have palpitations and he told me to tough it out is all..no more tests since the ER just did them. My other issues are gas and stomach cramps from time to time, and constipation.

Gonna go in to see my family Dr and see what he says. Most of the time my dull pain in my back and dull pain in my lower left rib cage

I am 23 and having the same problem! Ive had several tests on my gallbladder and still nothing! Did you find out what was wrong? I am going to a chiro tomorrow and another doctor!

Has anyone ever gotten a diagnosis? I have herd and possible ibs. Would these cause bloating, stomach upset, and upper back pain?

Hi there
Well I wrote about my daughter in a previous comment who is now 22, and alsmost a year from now, she has continued having this pain, constipation, bloating and gassy effects, On tuesdayshe wanted lemon in water to help her flush goto toilet, but after drinking a few lices of lime in water bloated up badly, she never had this issue before as she always drank lemon not lime a couple of slicesin water this time mayb I put a few extra and dont know if this was the issue, went to doctors as she had pain in her upper back left I think and lower right said she felt like she wanted to go to the toilet but was not able to , after waiting for 2 hours there she decidd to go home, gave her two gavascons and she said that it helped her slightly thursday went back to doctors pain had gone onto her lower back docot r checked said had lots of wind, gave buscopan injection and asked to use supposteries and do a whole heap of bloo test, and scan again as one year ago they said that there wsa ill defined patch calcification in liver followed with an MRI came out clear, conclusion was normal study, I am worried as to what the issue is, I blame myself for everything and feel so bad for her. she said she was doing poos on Wednesday little by little about middle finger size 12 times then she had a good one after 3;00, but the stomach bloating and feelings were still there Have any of you experienced this her mch ad mchc leverls are slightly low, everything else was withi range, Will be going in for more test will keep you updated, God Bless you all if you have simiar symptoms and was found out what it was keep us posted
Hg

Hi Cyndi,

Just last night I had similar symptoms: intense back pain (I had to take frequent hot baths or showers to relieve it) and I had starvation that would not go away even after eating food, this is the fifth time that it has happened to me and the last to times I vomited. I have lost sleep over these symptoms, it does not happen constantly but every now and then. After the vomiting the symptoms went away. I spoke with a Natropathic doctor and he told me that it is due to two things: (1) I am mineral defficient (so I was litterally starving); and (2) I am glutten intolerant (in fact gluten will prevent you from absorbing your nutrients) so bottom line for me, and most people, is that I need to supplement with quality nutrients and get off of wheat. My friend decided to read "Wheat Belly" by William Davis and tried the diet even though she did not have health problems and she lost 30 pounds like nothing, which was not even her goal. I told her that I would be interested to read the book and I have not finished it but what I read so far was very interesting and I want to try this diet for myself you can also visit the wheat belly blog, there's a group on facebook too. I need to dicipline myself and take charge of my health. Check this out for yourself and try it I heard nothing but success stories.

Hi. 43m. I have had upper right pain off and on for 10 years. Had every test you could imagine. Gallbladder removed 5 years ago. Felt better for 16 months. Now every year or so pains return. Right now i have upper back right side pain and middle. Blood results never show c**p. Im very concerned about pancreatic cancer. I haven't lost weight or turned yellow but pain is more in my back this time. Dont know. Any help??

XDPlease give thought to using organic foods. GMO products have an enzyme designed to 'blow up' in a pests stomach. Why not a humans? I have the same symptoms coupled with llow sodium (too low) low potassum very low vitamin D and low blood sugar. I'm tired of having to go to the hospital for IV and then being told there is nothing they can find depleting my electrolytes. I just started to eat organically. My next step is to have my kidney functions checked.

I have similar symptoms for about a year now. I suffered only in the middle of night with what I would describe as severe bloating pain in my chest. This causes so much pressure and pain in my upper back, that I can't lay down or sit or anything. It is very uncomfortable and need to move and walk to help keep my mind off pain. I felt like it was happening more so when I would eat late. It really didn't seem to matter what I ate. I can't have a late dinner or a late snack watching a movie or will be up by 4 or 5 am. I have come to think that maybe there is a blockage if some sort to cause such pressure. When the pain is mild, I take alka-seltzer and I find it helps. I just try to not eat after 7.30. Any snack after that must be natural. Forget anything that has bread, chips, popcorn, etc. Sometimes I will forget and we will cook out and will eat at 9 or 10 pm. I can't handle that any more... It's too painful. Those are my two main symptoms. Plan to look into the celiac disease. If anyone has any other suggestions, I would appreciate it.

I had the exact same symptoms....it got so bad i went to emergancy. I was diagnosed with gastroesophigeas reflux.