hi cindy
you situation is very similar to mine i googled what i was feeling and i found your post.
it has happened to me last year and i went to see a chiropractor or ostheo, because i had fallen on my back during sport. i thought i had displaced a rib and that would put pressure on my lungs and stomach.
The ostheo recomended that id stop eating red meat tomatoes and drinking coffee for a while also after a few sessions of her technique i was feeling a hundred times better.
however its happening to me again and im trying to find a good solution to fix it, this time its unbearable.
i will repost after seeing another chiro or ostheo and maybe suggest that option if it works.
meanwhile back stretches and warm muscles cream seems to relieve the pain for a short while.

If you have found out anything since you wrote this please let us know..I have been going through the same things, everytime I eat I get extremely bad pain in my upper and lower stomach or abdomen. I'm up most nights with this and if I eat in the day. My poor husband won't let me sleep in the guest rooms. He just prays.
If I find anything I will let you know as well.

You should see a doctor or go to the ER. Sounds like acute pancreatitis! I have had pancreatitis 5 times & it's nothing to fool around with. When I get this I have to go all liquid on the diet to reduce the pain. Chicken broth, sugar free jello, water...etc. Blood work needs to be done to check your pancreatic enzymes. Hope this helps. The first time I had it I was hospitalized for a week. Please see a doctor or go to the ER asap.

Hi Cindy (and everyone else suffering the same symptoms). Just saw your post. I suffer episodes of excruciating back pain. It also hurts to breath, and is made worse by tight clothing (jeans) that put pressure around my midriff. The pain is so bad I feel distressed, can't bear to have anyone near me and just have to be left alone, and can't lay down. It often comes on within an hour or two of a meal. I now know when it is going to happen because I suddenly start to bloat, and at times get indigestion. I progressively feel more and more nauseous, and cannot take painkillers because they increase the nausea and exacerbate the pain. The episodes are also associated with constipation. The episodes usually resolve after I vomit (undigested food) and the back pain miraculously goes away within minutes.

It is caused by damage to my Thoracic spine, disc 5 & 6. These discs are the exit/entry points from the spinal canal for the nerves to your stomach and digestive system. If you do anything to irritate the damaged discs, it interrupts the nerve signals to your digestive system (hence the bloating, indigestion and constipation) and stops it functioning properly. The digestive system sends signals back to your spine and is felt as severe pain between your shoulder blades, and can radiate to your lower chest/midriff. If you eat something that gives you indigestion or irritates your digestive system, this alone can be the trigger for the back pain (the stomach sends signals back to the T5 and T6 discs between your shoulder blades).

If you still have not had your illness/condition diagnosed, it is worth having CT scans or preferably a MRI done of your Thoracic spine.

I'm having nausea and blooting pluz lower back pain and after I eat I feel sick to my tummy. And this has been going on for two weeks. Need some help

I started having this exact same thing a couple weeks ago.  After I eat I feel deathly sick at my stomach (no vomiting although I feel like i would feel better if I did vomit), by chest hurts..my back hurts severely..I feel gaseous...my heart seems to speed up a little...its aboslutely miserable.  I know for a fact it isnt my gallbladder because I have mine taken out several years ago.  At first I thought maybe I had a stomach virus, but that doesnt seem to be the case.  I hope someone finds some answers.  I plan on making me a doctors appointment ASAP! 

Hi Jig 17and others , I posted about my duagter on 12/10/16, she has since done another barium swallow scan nothing hanged liver calcification still there as previous scan a year ago, Mri in between came clear, blood test normal as well as MCH and Mchc levels are normal liver function test normal, she has put on some weight and now trying to get it off by diets, have to go for test again in July this year. she still gets the bloating which is quite noticible, constipation, gassy, effects, usually after earting fatty food or some dairy, she ten takes colofax for a day or two and drinks mint tea and has mintec, goes to toilet but sometimes says she feels like she has not emptied her bowels enough but now she burps quite a bit when she eats or after eating. She was diagnosed with gastritis mild when she had a endoscopy done about a year ago, reading about issues with pancreas are there any test that need to be done to make sure that it is allright, the mri said everything looked normal except the patch liver calcification, would and MRI or oral barium scan show any issues with pancreas or are there any other test that needs to be done other than the normal blood test and liver funtion test, and ESR, B12, vitamin D, iron studies as she willbe going in July for her yearly tests.
Thanks again and God Bless you all
hg

Have your doctor check for a hiatal hernia.

I have the same thing.I get this annoying pain under my shoulder blade sometime. But every morning I wake up miserable, nausea vomiting. Then i burn up in the heat.It all started when i started smoking weed again.I finally found out what my problem is? Cannabanoid Hyperemesis.Do you smoke weed*

Helicobacter pylori is a bacteria that causes stomach ulcers.

Look up symptoms for parasites. Sounds very similar to worms which can live in the liver or usually in the instestine.  I started doing Dr. Hulda Clark's herbal parasite cleanse & started passing what looked like dead wrinkled worms. Usually the night before I would pass them, I would have a terrible pain in my sternum area.

I have also severe bloating in abdominal area after eating, tightness in the pelvic area, and now also muscles spasms on middle back waking me up at nights. All of this started right after colonoscopy. Two months went by and my symptoms are just getting worse. I'm not sure whether it was the medication or the colonoscopy procedure itself that has triggered all of this. I'm not sure of course the real cause but the same suspicion crossed my mind.

Nauseous,shaking ,dizziness pain between the shoulders ,burping, abdomen pain n smtimes headaches..its happening to me...

I have had my gallbladder out at 19 yrs. And I have an ileostomy (perm) due to diverticulitis (Marked) thought-out the entire Colon when I was 36 yrs old. Right this min I am having very severe pain just barely to the" left" of the sternum along the last rib into my back where the bra goes across. It feels like someone kicked me with pointed boots on!!! I am 61 yrs old. I hope this is not pancreatitis, liver or a heart issues as I have had enough! Or a liver problem but I can't even take a breath! I have had esophageal spasms before and one Doc told me I had a opening in my diaphragm and my stomach was going into the hole in my chest?? I don't really know what to believe? I have had some bad advise from many doctors in the past. I am going to a completely different doctor on Monday. This is horrible!

I have all of the symptoms described. But I am morbidly obese. As a man thats 5 feet 8 inches tall I weigh nearly 275 pounds. I am 58 years old, I have normal blood pressure, but I suffer from a condition called post polio syndrome which mimics fibromyalgia. After doing research into acute pancreatitis, I found that there is one commonality that elevates. That is binge drinking