There are plenty of other factors in your diet that you could be having a reaction to. Look into doing the "whole 30" challenge. You really have to stick to it and cut lots of things out of your diet. Then, after 30 days you slowly start to reintroduce different items back into your diet one at a time and really take the time to see how it affects you body. You could have a severe gluten intolerance, or even legumes, soy, or any other grain. Or honestly any combination of allergies. More people have food intolerances than they think. Also, sometimes these intolerance change or grow over time, or we even acquire new ones! It sucks, but how we feel is in direct correlation with what we put into our bodies!!

Hi my naMe is elle got my gallbladder removed 5 months ago but am in so much pain worse than it was before I got my gallbladder removed I can take pain but this is too much pain for anyone to take I've lost weigh cause everytime I eat anything am going to be suffering feel sick most days had a ct scan they found a small stone next to my kidney but they said that wouldn't cause all the pain am having and weight loss now the pain is in my spine waiting to go for a endescope I live alone and can't even move of the couch pain is that bad I hope you get better when they find out what's making you so I'll take care elle x

Could be the gallbladder is functioning properly even without stones, but sludge could be a sign, only way is to have a hiatus scan that was my problem, no stones, small sludge amounts but only working 10 percent back pain is also a sign. Shoulder pain, severe indigestion. Ge t the scan

Try taking apple cider vinegar 1-2 tsp. after eating. Dr.'s always prescribing things to stop acid reflux but in reality we don't have enough acid for digestion. Read symptoms for silent reflux also you'd be surprised all the things it affects. From sore throats to sinus problems and much more. Good Luck

He really sounds like he needs to be checked for lyme disease considering he is a nature person, woods/fishing = Ticks!! I was bitten, might not be a bad idea to have him tested..

Could be gluten, gall bladder or spine issues.

I'm having a lot of the same symptoms and have for almost 20 years. There seems to be no common denominator in my spells. Right now my husband has gone to church without me because I'm afraid to get out among people for fear of one of those spells hitting. Mine seem to be stress related at times, but not always. My attacks hit suddenly in my back---horrible pain--and then quickly move around to the front. My abdomen blows up like I had an air hose stuck down my throat. The pain is unbelievable and usually within five minutes I'm vomiting violently although I usually feel no nausea. It's just the pain that seems to make me vomit. Sometimes my husband rubs my back and the pain subsides without my having to vomit. But that doesn't always work. But once I vomit, really hard, it's like the end of a thunderstorm. I can imagine the clouds moving away and the sun coming out and everything is fine. That's usually the end of it. But a couple of nights ago, the pain didn't go away till I finally vomited again a few hours later. Then it was okay.

My niece who has had gallbladder surgery thinks mine is the gallbladder. Her sister also had gallbladder surgery. I had a test for it years ago and it came back negative. My niece said she herself had gallstones, but her sister's test came back negative, but they determined she had a "non-functioning gallbladder." They removed hers and it helped. But her sister has lupus so that might make a difference.

One other thing to consider is pancreatitis. Years ago a woman stood in my office door and I watched her stomach inflate like a balloon being blown up. She said she had pancreatitis and that was one of the symptoms. I plan to see my new doctor this week and see if she can find any reason for my problem. Hope you all find something to help you soon.

Same here...horrible upper back pain when I went to bed after the colonoscopy...much better this morning!!!

Hi, read with interest regarding inflammation in liver. I do have HepC, no treatment yet. I contracted 34 years ago, discovered it 27 years ago. Have had 3 biopsy, scarring and inflammation getting slowly worse. On list to get new treatment, my labs always show only slightly elevated enzymes and have had no problems... now I have new symptoms. Started with mild pain in ribs under right shoulder blades, about mid back about 2 weeks ago. Progressed in both pain level and position. Has moved around flank to front under ribs on right side. Worse when sitting or lying, either side and on back. Much better standing/walking. Slight nausea started and low appetite. Then vomiting and went to doctor. I have had gallbladder removed years ago. So all this in 10 days, doctor stumped and sent for complete labs, chest xray and abdominal ultrasound today. I had lost weight, but my abdomen is bloated looking now. When I have to sit, it helps to lean forward. Must take pain meds on regular schedule for first time ever. Doc mentioned possible pancreatic, kidney or liver. I had been an insulin dependent for 10+ years. I was out of control for years due to non compliance, but am very vigilant now. I was diagnosed with RA 8 years ago, went into remission and came back with vengence last year. Meds and injections working pretty well. RA doc is concerned with fibromyalgia symptoms, muscle pain not related to joint pain from RA.
Great fatigue and brain fog, depression has been chronic since teens, but has increased. New therapist wants to adjust meds, I also am bi-polar with some anxiety. Boy, this is a lot, I know. It is overwhelming, but my new therapist I chose is to help to not get too discouraged or overwhelmed. Trying to stay positive and stick with regimen.
A little anxious about the new back/abdomen problems.... my gut (pardon the pun) tells me it is my liver after reading your post..or possibly pancreas? I know your post was a year ago but hope you get to see this.
Thanks for your help

I've read through the thread here and I haven't heard anyone mention pancreas it sounds a lot like pancreatitis have you had your pancreas checked?

Can you tell me the website

Hello Cindy and everyone else suffering from searing back pain, and post-prandial GI symptoms. I am a Chiropractic physician in AZ. I have seen this in my practice and personally suffered from this. I run a functional nutrition practice as part of my Chiro practice.
I believe what you all might be suffering from is an adult type colic. This is more of a description than a diagnosis. If you were in my clinic we would do a comprehensive functional stool analysis, from doctors data. We would get info regarding normal and abnormal bacteria, parasites/worms, yeast-fungal overgrowth, pancreas and gall bladder function, colon fuel and cell function, inflammatory marker (inflammatory bowel), ph, and other info. We would need to investigate if u need acid, nutrients to support gall bladder function, support colon cell function, pancreatic enzymes, support nitric oxide production, or other...
The list can be comprehensive or exhaustive. It is good you have ruled out glaring and serious disease. At this point, it is possible, one might need to support the digestive process.
Not sure if it is appropriate, but
let me know if I can help.
Grant Shapiro, DC
Head 2 Toe Chiropractic

Anything worth pain that makes you sick and losing weight like that could be serious even cancer. Better get to doc.

Cindy I hope your feeling better,but I have the exact same symptoms, I can't eat anything, I can only drink water, and it has to be room temperature, I know I have an ulcer,but I think it getting bad,I thought up blood last night I really need to see a doctor, but I don't have Medical, so I have to pay out pocket, and that's pretty expensive.but hopefully one day(soon)we will get some answers, and help,be blessed.

Pancreatitus. Very serious. Get medical attention now!