Am a mother of two and I do hope that u do not have an abortion. It is killing another life and its just wrong. Go to youtube.com and look at all the videos on abortions. That might just help u out with this. One that u should watch is called Hard Truth. I could not watch it all, but what I saw makes me very sad. If u want to talk to me after watching that vid email me at _[removed]_.

:( am a mom of 1 i just had my baby on september 25-08. i love being a mom is the best thing ever but i am a teen mom i'm only 15. i know its hard for a teen mom to have a baby but i would never get in a abortion. its hard for me because i do go to school and came time i need to take care of my baby. but i did have a missarge on dec.8-07 when i found out that i was never gonna see my baby my heart was broken i didnt wanna have a missarge i wanted to have my baby next to me.even if i'm a teen mom i wanted that baby i didnt care if it was gonna b hard i just knew i wanted that baby.thats why i think people shouldnt get abortion theres help out there that can help you and the baby.like me i go to this school only were there prenant gurls are at or the ones that already had there baby they help us there with homework we only go for 4hours.

I think all those that say having a nabortion is murdering a child, your all f*****g wrong. YES a baby does have a heartbeat at 6 weeks not too, so who ever said they could see it at 2 weeks is talking bull sh*t. A baby cant feel anything untill 20weeks!! So f**k off and get your facts right.

I have had 3 abortions, all due to which contraception failed. Yeah judge me all you like, but I wont stand for stupid people judge people for having an abortion, and as a matter of fact a medical abortion DOESNT hurt the child, and a surgical termination only hurts the child after 20weeks. if a mother can't cope, cant afford, cant prove for the unborn child its unfair on the child!! Why the hell should she have to bring it up into the world?

What if someone was raped? Why would the mother, THE VICTIM have to suffer and be reminded every single dam day of what happened? SHe shouldnt, thats painful.

BACK off you anti-abortion, get some real feelings. and stop being so spiteful to people who have been through abortion, some people get forced to do it alright, by pressure - can you imagine what that does it women?? EH? can you? Well it bloody hurts right?

If you really care, go stop horse slaughter, animal abuse - thats cruel and inhumane. GO HELP A REAL NEEDED COURSE!!!

also the video that shows the silent scream is BS, its edited totally. Its all fake, i can make a video like that with an altrasound screen and move images about. So if any of you feel guilty of that is sh*t, a baby doesnt even have teeth at 11 weeks, so theyre feeding you with BS already.

Sorry for the language, but you anti-abortion people piss me off, when you have no regards for the women in child. its THEIR choice, and you have no right to judge.

I had an abortion almost a year ago. It was the most painful thing I have ever done.

My boyfriend and I both wanted the child, but my mother didn't. She told me hurtful things like that I would be a disgrace to my family, and that she would be embarrased to go in puplic with me...

So, if you've never had an abortion, good for you, I hope you never have to. But please don't judge those who have. It's not fair, because you don't know the facts, or the circumstances. If you want REAL information, go to your doctor, or a public school nurse. Not You Tube, or Google. Because all your going to get is pitctures taken from the Saw movies. It's unrealistic.

I don't suggest abortion, but I don't judge it either.

actually, to say abortion is "WRONG" or "RIGHT" is purely a moral stance. Morals rely within the individual, and all morals are different. I believe, abortion is morally okay if done before the child begins to form, before the second trimester, when you are merely halting the BEGINNING of the formation of the child.

if the child will not be in a suitable family with their mother, i believe before it becomes considered a "child" or living thing it can be taken care of for the well being of the parent.

there will always be an ability to make another child when the mother is ready

I had an abortion about 2 months ago, it was like the most painful thing i ever experianced, and i'm still an emotional mess, and still bleeding, like is this normal? and i refuse to go back to that place because well like just nooo.

I believe that abortions are wrong especially if you have an abortion after a few months. I'm not trying to judge anyone and i accept the people that do get abortions if they got raped or their baby has some kind of disease. But, I dont get why you can't put it up for adoption. There are so much people out there that aren't able to have a baby and would be SO grateful if they could actually get one. I know that childbirth must hurt so much when u are a teen but its worth it. If you have an adopted brother or sister, you would be so grateful for the person that brought them into the world. Technology is getting better and most people arent dying from child labor. Plus, abortions have side affects that affect you for a long time. It'll hurt and most people regret it. Im just asking you to at least consider adoption.

Abortion is a touchy subject. No one has the right to judge what you do with your own body. If you don't agree with it, no one's asking you to put your two cents worth in.

I had severe cramps, headaches and big time bleeding.

Try not to pass judgment on people you don't know...
It's not becoming.

People really shouldn judge if they havent been put in the situtation. im 16 and had an abortion yesterday. I had to fly from ireland to england and then go threw with the procedure. Im catholic and to make it worse there were people outside protesting ramming false info down my throat which i found very inappropriate. the procedure was nothing itself. i have no pain at the moment im just a bit tired. i feel no guilt as i know in my heart i couldnt manage a child at my age and with my family situation. it is not wrong i was only 8 weeks pregnant. my unborn child felt no pain and neither did i. Please dont judge if you havent expierienced cause your making me feel bad which is maddness as u are all strangers? !

i am only 14 but i understand this subject very well i know two people who have gotten these abortions and they regret it so much i came from an abusive home my mom used drugs and my dad had no clue were he was half the time my mom probably did not want me with all of her being but i am so glad that she kept me and that she gave me up into the hands of a great family that loves me and cares for me what i do understand is that if you don't want to get pregnant then don't have sex and if you do and get pregnant then its not about you its about that life and they can feel pain and emotion and have the baby and give it up for adoption to have a lovely great fantastic life

ok im not getting in this but yes think about it you are killing a human being that is ALIVE before you get the procedure done. i was 13 when i got pregnant and i kept my child she os smart and i live the fact that i made her young or not. now i am 17 and pregnant again i don't choose to do away with them just because i got caught up in the act of having sex grow up and do what you have to do if you don't want a child then you shouldn't have sex at all.

school girl

.. ignorance and naivety is such a terrible thing, that sadly is part of human nature ..

instead of condemning people like "omg you're murderer" be a bit more considerate. some of the exclamations in this blog are absolutely appalling and no matter what your view is, it should not be expressed like so.. perhaps, a lack of education or coming from a culturally very strong background may be the reason.. and i'm sorry that you live your life in such hatred.

every individual has their own dignity, their own right and their own decisions to make. you as an "outsider" and not a professional consultant as a doctor, are not in the position to judge or make comments.. even more so if you have not experienced it yourself.

open your mind .. there is the pro and contra for everything.
i would rather a woman got treatment than commit suicide because some people put their idiotic, sad and inconsiderate opinion in their face.
for any girl who has had an abortion and regrets it, i hope you make the best out of your future and remember that we all make mistakes. for those who have had it and don't regret it, shows that your responsible enough to deal with your actions and can live life the way you want to. for any girl who is considering it .. don't even read these comments, this is your decision and should not be influenced by anyone.

i have had two abortions, and if i were about 3 years older then i would gone through with the pregnancy. i have been with my boyfriend 2 years and my body can not take the pill. i am 17, just about to graduate, going to uni next year and have worked my ass off to get where i am. fighting chronic depression my whole life and dealing with the ignorant and self-fish society we live in today. quite frankly, if you can't formulate yourself in a correct manner you should keep your mouth/fingers shut because what you say can seriously influence the psychological health of others.

i am glad that i live in the twentieth century and can make use of the modern technology. i also, don't really care what you have to say because i know my own mind.

I just want to say, that depending on your situation, i'd suggest keeping it. I've seen videos and have read how they do it and know a few women who have gone through it. The way they torture your unborn child, is inhumane. I know I wouldn't do it to a born child, so why choose to do it to one that's unborn? People say that when it's that early into the pregnancy it's not a baby yet, but it is. Fetuses and babies have a HEARTBEAT between 14 and 24 days after conception, the specific day you got pregnant. There's many ways/procedures to do an abortion, and some of them are disgusting. If you read into it, it's horrible.

I sit here reading all of your messages, and i can honestly say im completely shocked. All you girls who are 13 14 15 16 and are getting abortions, you all should really think about what your doing. First off, if you can't take care of a baby for financial reasons, then don't have sex, you shouldn't be having sex unless your ready to take on the consequence. second, the girl who said, so what i don't use a condom every time, you get everything that is coming too you. Your 15 years old, grow up. Don't kill a baby because you don't want to deal with it. Some of you girls, just get the abortion becuase your afraid someone might think of you differently. Welcome to the real world ladies, not everyone is going to love you, who gives a flying fn*** what other people think of you? I personally think getting an abortion because of what your neighborhood thinks of you is a cowardly thing to do. If you can't support yourself, or a baby, you should be having sex.