abortion is a mercy killing,which kills innocent person eventhough you call it fetus for 9 months in living in the womb of a mother "(if she her self considered as a mother)" she|he have the right to born in this world, we must consider them as creatures of our Almighty

i cant understand why people are saying 'how can you kill a living thing'... do you eat meat? because thats killing a living thing? what i believe is that you cant judge someone for the decision they feel they need to make. im pregnant myself and it wasnt planned, i slept with one person (the person who took my virginity) and i got pregnant as the condom split, im 18 years old, i cant even look after myself let alone another life who will depend on you for everything you have, i cant give a child a life, i dont have to money, i dont have the strength, in my eyes abortion is the right thing to do because it doesnt deserve to be brought into this world if i cant give it the life it deserves. i know staright up that im going to regret it, but i also know its what i have to do. i couldnt be more scared to be honest, and for you all to say its 'killing' just makes it 10 times worse, we will have to live with this for the rest of our lives without your judgemental comments! so just think before you decide to reply, as it is us who will have to deal with this. not you.

but to the main person who posted this question, good luck and just remember that your not a bad person, your a strong female who got put into a difficult position, my friend told me that its gods way of testing us, i dont beleive in god but i do believe that we all get tested at some point in our life, my moto is that everything happens for a reason, just take care please.

Lucy xx

All these women throwing tantrums on doing abortions how DARE you sit behind those computer screens and judge!!! You are missing the whole topic of this discussion! If you have pessimism about abortion then go join some other forum designed for women who judge those who have had abortions!!! No one here is seeking for judgement or criticism!! We here to seek help and advice!! So if you don't have anything helpful or nice to say KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!! Now we have all made mistakes that differ from each other!! You judging another's mistakes makes you a hypocrite with a low self esteem.. You know nothing about the history of the pregnancy and what might happen if the pregnancy had to go on!!! So I suggest you keep your insensitive comments to yourself!!! Your words could take a way a life of a regretful/remorseful and depressed teenager!! Think about what you say and how you say it before you say it!!!!!

I had my abortion on the 18th of December 2010 and I must say it was the easiest thing to do but the toughest thing to deal with. I hit my self on the head for it everyday asking myself why did I do it, and that maybe I should have given it a thought or two.

I was 16 at the time and 9weeks and 2days pregnant. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I get so angry at myself when I see other teenage mums with their babies or walking about with they pregnant belly. That could have been me regardless of what other people were going to say, I know that I could have been able to love and support that baby emotionally and financially (my family is wealthy) which is why my excuse being "what about my reputation" was not good enough to have an abortion. Everyday gets so much harder for me emotionally. I have no one I can talk to about it. I'm just so LONELY. I cry about that day every night as I lay in bed and I just don't feel better about myself. Only worse!

I know at times it may seem like its the only choice you have, but its actually not. Nobody stopped me which is why I need to stop you(if you thinking about it). One thing that is not commonly said with abortion is that its rough.

Cramps,week/weeks of sporting, guilt, depression, and resentment is not worth it, I SHOULD KNOW!

Most of the comments on here are ignorant. This may be a touchy subject, but if you ask a question like this then you are expected to get some unsettling answers. I am also writing a report on abortion. None the less, this is killing. Murder if you will. Yes, some woman's reasons are acceptable enough among society but mostly they are selfish. The guilt and grief is a given. I feel pity to those who have had to experience an termination. This was your choice, not the unborn child's. Do not punish them for your mistakes. Now, I apologize to those few women who did not have a choice, as in women and young teens who were forced into this life changing choice. I am sorry for the pain all of you have went through, I honestly do.

there are psychological side effects which you may want to look into. Depression, anxiety, guilt, and can lead to regret in later years. I believe if you have a child it is more you will not regret it as it will shape your life.

I did an abortion 6 days ago but im suffering from severe abdominal and lower back pains,i went back to where the procedure was done and they did an ultra sound that showed nothing wrong.So they gave me more of the tablets i used for the abortion to presumingly clean out anything leftover,which it did and still doing.But wat worries me is that there is this brown liquid that comes out and the pain doesn`t seem to go away,what`s happening?

I do abortion as well, and i agree we cant just judge people for what they do especially with the situation, but really check all people do judgement, no matter what the situation is, but sometimes we dont realize what if i was that girl?? What should i do? Whats gonna happen to me if i raise the baby? Especially if the girl is young, its gonna be so hard! I did abortion too!!! I was 19 last year, me and my bf was only 2months that time, we serious, when i found out im pregnant we celebrate we were so happy, but then the next day i cried! Lots of things on our mind! Just we realiaze what really is happened! We decided to keep the baby then its already 6weeks that time, we decided to abort because reality we really cant! Were not ready yet!!! We hurt so much! Before the termination we cry every day saying sorry to baby! We feel the pain and guilt for the decision we made! Then the day happened! We cry so much!!! Asking lots of question whats gonna happen etc. after 2 months we had a huge arguement... Then i told him i wanna breakup with him, im crying he was crying then i sleep, i dreamed about her our baby, i cant believe it but its true!!! <3 i saw her in my dream that night, she so white, very gorgeous!!! She smiling to me and laughing then i saw her she took my bf's hand and took my hand then she put our hand together!!! Then she was smiling!!! I am so happy that she show up in my dream! Until now i cant believe it! But it is true!!! Its like she had a message to me like, she wants us together not to break up! She made the move for us not to breakup! Until now im still with my bf and were happy but still misses her. Feel guilt but thats how people deal with situation in their lives, you wont realise until it happen to you! Its very hard decision but always a different situation etc.

you can not get pregnant another time

Yeah? And what if you where raped? Then you didn't choose to be pregnant. Also you didn't choose the parents.

Thanks Sera. That's the truth Well stated,