Exact same thing happening to me but I am 14 and I have been having my period for a couple years now. there are some helpful suggestions on how to sooth the itching and pain ( cream, bath salts etc) on one of the pages but no definite cure post yet. Let me know if you see one though.

I'm having the same problem too. I am still on my period (just barely) and I have never been sexually active. The left side of my vaginal lip is very swollen and tender to the touch. I feel like either my tampon or pad irritated the area. I also remember being very sweaty in that area the day before. I just went to the store and bought a feminine anti-itch cream with aloe, ibuprofen, some sort of feminine wash product and aloe vera lotion. I showered and put all of that stuff on, so I am hoping at least one of those four products will help! I will post back here if anything works! :) I hope the problem goes away for all you ladies.

Mam thanq for ur information..you have been a real support..but m too scared to tell my mother abt it..and i stay away from my family(due to college)...m too scared to go to a doctor as well..any home remedies that you can suggest..if yes it would be so kind of you..my email id is 

***post is edited by moderator ***  private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I read your comment about the inner labia problems, and I have the exact same problem. Along with getting a canker in my mouth. Do you know anything to help it or why this happens? And also how to prevent it?

i am 16 and not thirty minutes ago my left labia was fine, just like the other. five minutes after that, it is now practically7x the size it was , swollen, it feels like liquid. i am scared. it is not painless at all. I just recently started using tampons and i had to borrow my friends pads this morning. she uses organic ones. do you think that perhaps i am allergic to the organic pads? i was also sitting on my filthy carpet in just my boyshorts. could it be irritation? will it go away quick? i dont know how to bring it up if it doesnt.

It is possible to have a pimple there. I have had one before. 

That is true; one of the different types says treatment is soaking in a bath with baking soda to restore your pH level from too acidic. Lactobacillus. It's reoccurring, and you should also avoid dairy products, especially yogurt.

Your body is too acidic. Avoid dairy products and soak in a baking soda bath, and see if that helps (:

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Yours seems to be chronic...which people are aware of, so i don't know why they aren't doing anything.

I feel the same way. I am so scared. I was have sex with my bf and this has NEVER happened. What is it? What should I do? I have an ice pack on it but its soo uncomfortable.

The same thing with me, but no sex, no perio

Your mom is right it is a blocked bartholins gland. It is called a bartholins cyst. They are very tender to touch and they can get so huge they can cause walking to be an unthinkable task when you go to the doctor they will drain it for you this is instant relief but very painful and it's only a quick fix they will come back until you have surgery and they may STILL come back an at home remedy is to sit in hot water and press it with a towel until you can't stand it anymore and try to let the cyst burst once again instant relief.,I've had surgery for the cysts on my right labia now they appear on the right side...

idk what it is but i know what helps. i get this occasionally and the circumstances are always different so i have yet to pinpoint the cause...

silver colloidal works great. ive tried a cream before which was gross, pasty, and made me smell so bad i was disgusted with myself...

saturate a cotton ball with silver colloidal. 10ppm is fine but i buy 50ppm and mix it half n half with purified water with a 10.5ph. this is what i used to topically cure my acne, i take it orally to maintain a strong immune system, and i use it topically to heal the ridiculous swelling ans irritation that i get from my mosquito allergy. i had no time to dillydally this morning when i woke up feeling the symptoms everyone has been describing: itchiness, excessive swelling on one side, red and very sore. i saturated a cotton ball with my trusty silver colloidal and kinda stuffed it up in there..sorry if tmi..and it immediately stopped the soreness and itching, and within a few hrs completely subsided the swelling. later in the day i checked up on my lady parts and found that the swelling had released some sort of gross discharge during the healing process that smelled like the fluid you would find in an abcess(my assumption is that it was the infection within the swelling being released) so i took a shower when i got home. 11 hrs later and the swelling is still gone, no itching, but minimal soreness since i just washed myself. i am going to reapply one more time with the silver colloidal for a preventative, but i doubt it will smell this time since theres no more swelling, just a tad sore

OK, this is a response to a post of a year ago, but in case anyone sees this and freaks out - a brief Google search of the disease she's talking about (behcet's disease) reveals that it is an autoimmune disorder and not contagious.

What did the doctor say your problem was? I have the exact same thing. Swelling, pain, and a hard lump under the skin, but no itchyness or discharge or anything like that.