I get a very swollen inner labia every few months. As far as i know im not allergic to anything im only 15 so im not sexually active. Ive never been to the doctor because i dont know if u should. There is only one weird thing that happens to me that no one else said happens to them : i usually get it at night and then by morning time its gone or if it was very large the swelling wouldve only reduced by about 90 % i guess its a good thing they go away overnight but still super sore and annoying.

Health Guru
Hi so your saying it only sort of lasts for 24 hours then?
Other than the swelling does it feel hot to the touch or change colour at all is it the whole of one side of your labia or just in one place on it?

I have the exact same thing and I can't go to the doctor can you please tell me what to do and how to get rid of it
Thanks

thats for sure herpes lol

It's not contagious Google it and go to their actual website

What did your doc say?

Did you ever figure out the problem? The exact same thing a happening to me I have no idea what's going on last week it was so irratated like dry and itchy now my Labia has a huge swollen bump under the skin that hurts, feels like pressure. Is this the same problem as you? What was it?! And how did you fix it? Was there anything to temporary relieve the pain?

Thank you so much this is some great tips

I'm having the exact same issue, no discharge, no sex, no period. But I've been having stomach cramps. I'm calling my Dr on Monday.

This sounds like a Bartholin Cyst. It feels like a lump under the skin with some redness or maybe irritation. I have had one before and it went away on its own. You can get more info by looking up "Bartholin Cyst" on Google or something. I'm no expert, just trying to help

I'm 13 and the same exact thing is happening to me I am very scared did you find out what happened (I realize this was very long ago but I really want some answers)

I have a problem also...... I am not sexually active but I have this stingy sensation on the outside of my private part and it always occurs in the night time but in the day am perfectly fine am wondering what could be the problem

What did the doctor say?

I'm 14 and I have the same problem ,I don't know what to do , and I fee like going to a doctor is a bit embarrassing even talking with my mom , is there anyway of getting rid of it

Health Guru
Hi, you don't have to be embarrassed all doctors will have delt with such things before and also don't be embarrassed to talk to your mum about It as she will be the best one to talk to as it is bound to have happened to her at least once in her lifetime.
I could be several different things that's causing it but without knowing full details I can't really help you but my guess would be most probably a yeast infection.
If you would like to give all the symptoms you have then I'll try help you out better, if you would rather tall in private then make yourself an account and send me a private message :)