I have the same problem what can i do for this to go away please help

Please i need some help abou This problem

Oh my god guess must see the doctor

Wow i don't feel good about this and it painful too

I’m so glad to read I’m 17, not sexually active either, but I have the same thing. I am certain It’s from irritation of sanitary products since my period ended about a day before it all started. I’m really awkward with things like this and I don’t really want to tell my mum or the doctor, anyone got at home remedies?

And in response, my current underwear is too small for me, I suppose this hasn’t helped much.

Did you ever get any answers?

How did you cure it?

Iv been having the same problem i am 17 amd a virgin and it gets so swollen it rubs whwn i walk i usually get it every 6 weeks and i find heat or bathing in hot water rudecus swelling

I'm 13 and the same ha happened to me. It hurts a lot when I walk around school and I can hardly walk. I told my mum and she gave me some baby powder or something to put on it and said I could have an infection so I need to go to the doctors. You should tell your mum

Did the Dr swab test your sores? That’s the ONLY conclusive way to know if you have herpes.

I have Behcet's Disease and it is definitely NOT contagious. It is an auto immune disease, like lupus. Maybe research it a bit more before stating something completely false!!!

I have the same thing but I haven't had my period, the best is tell your mum and go to the doctor.
you probably have a infection

My labia minora was swollen to more than twice it's normal size on the left side for over two months. I went to two different gynecologists and had multiple tests done and nothing bacterial or viral was found. I changed my diet, walking pattern, bought expensive probiotics, etc. and it only kept getting worse. Eventually I happened to find a piece of toilet paper wedged very high up in the vaginal entrance. It was the cheap industrial-grade kind that never rolls up or dissolves on its own. The swelling was a result of my vagina trying to push it out. After removing it the swelling has gradually decreased and I am hopeful that it will return to normal. I say all this to let everyone know that its a good idea to do a thorough search of your vagina to make sure there is nothing stuck in there. Looking back on the experience I feel a bit silly for not catching it sooner, but I didn't consider that there might be something foreign in there since two different gynecologists had already inspected the area and found nothing.

endometriosis could be the cause of your pain. Look up a specialist and consider that