the same exact thing happend to me. I am only 12 years old and I have never hott me my period yet!! it is so bad that it is sticking OUT of my vagina. I am scared to tell the doctor, I am not really sure what they do. do they check inside your vagina? if so I am not comfortable with this ad my vaguna looks very ugly. also the vulva is so swollen it is really wrinkley and a very dark colour such as brownish pink. PLEASE HELP idk what to do I am scared. it has been like this for almos half a year now. PLZ I AM REALLY SCARED

Herpes. Sometimes when u start to breakout it is super itchy and thine more you scratch it, whether you use your hands or materials, it irritates the labia and a bump or whelp or blister will surface. The more u irritate it the harder the skin becomes because it's filling up with blood cells to rid your body of the infection that it knows isn't suppose to be there. Go see an OB/GYN that you trust. They should be like picking a good mechanic. Once you find the one you trust stick with them. That's important.

Hey everyone, my left labia is very swollen. Probably twice the size. I have been researching and found this article that may be of use!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Same thing is going on with me in scared my left labia hurts but it doesn't have nothing haven't gotten my period either

Hey me too, so Im 14 not sexually active. Havn't been on my period for 2 1/2 weeks so It shouldn't be anything to do with that. I was just laying down watching a movie then I felt an irritating itch so I got a mirror and checked it out. My right labia minor is swollen and I have no Idea what to do :((

i have the same problem did you find out anything

This was Rude

This happens to me a couple of times a year due to hidridenitis. I just have to wait it out and eventually a little nodule will rupture and it will go back to normal. It started in my teens but I didn't know what it was til my 30s because I was embarrassed. Ended up having to have surgery on my Underarms due to this. Then ended up with a similar issue in my groin area and that's when they finally figured out what it was because you could see the areas where t had come and gone. It's annoying and uncomfortable, but if that's what it is it goes away pretty quickly. Could also just be a clogged pore or Bartholin's cyst.

Look into pelvic compression syndrome. If you also have pain in the ovarian area and it swells more or hurts more after being on your feet, this is probably the answer. Sex and particularly pelvic exams can put you in a lot of pain

I'm almost 13 and my right side is woken but if I push it ....it goes in but cones back out its been about 3yrs its weird

Any answers to this problem?? I am experiencing similar symptoms.

I had this a few months ago my right labia minora swelled to to resemble a tongue like, applied ice to it as much as possible and cool water while in the shower, stopped using soap and seated wetwipes downstairs (the vagina is self cleaning anyway) andante had a repeat problem since :)

I know its been over a year but did you ever figure it out? What did you do to keep it from swelling? Cuz I'm going through the same problem as you and I'm really scared. I'm only 13 years old. I'm a virgin and I got off my period about 2 weeks ago. If you can, please awnser.

I had the same issue, mine was because of super tight jeans. Couldn't walk or sit. Took a meftal 500 and applied Clotrimazole - worked like magic!

I have got the sores also had them for a week...and very swollen...i had it when i was pregnant and not for sanitry products as i dont het my period