I'm going trough this exact same thing , did you ever find out what was wrong

Same to me,my left labia is swollen n my left leg is painful.my period r nt showing up,n also hv a problem of yeast infection.dis is ruining my sexlife n relationship.pls help guys

Sounds like herpes

Will it go away!!??

I had the exact same problem!! But this moisturiser called Astral helped so much!!! And it wasn't awkward or anything when I asked my mum for it coz it is face and body so I would recommend getting a face and body moisturiser coz seriously it helped! at first it was stinging but it really calmed it down!!

Hey,I had that too, and I'm on my period by the way.

OMG its swoolen on bye left side and like my skin is peeling kinda

The same thing is going on with my left inner labia. It's swollen and hard and happened when me and my boyfriend were fooling around. It's very painful and looks like a tiny penis in my pants.

Just have faith in God to heal you then he will heal you.

Yes it will go just pray to God he will heal you and you will be healed and have faith in him.

If you keep praying and have faith in God , he will heal you and you will not face that problem again

Don't worry it will go, have Faith In God and everything will be ok for you.

I had this happen to me after I was in a wedding and spent all day walking aroundin sweaty Spanx. It was so painful and hard that I thought it was an abcess, so I put heat on it, but that made it worse. I didn't think it was a yeast infection because it didn't itch, it was just extremely sore, but I applied Vagisil a few times and kept a cold pack on it all day and now it's almost totally better.

Hey I have had this twice and I use Vaseline and coat both lips down there I believe it's just from wearing tight underwear and pants while it's hot which means you sweat a lot more down there so just coat the lips after every shower and I hope I've helped someone

Hello I'm having like a ball on the left side of my virginal it painful itching very uncomfortable please help what can i do i have this over a week not getting better thanks