I hope one day you see this. Good luck.

Nearly EVERY SINGLE POST on here mentions that smoking weed is one of the only things that makes them feel any better...but clearly the problem is not going away on top of your temporary solution. Is anyone stopping and thinking that perhaps that's where this problem is coming from in the first place? How many of you were stoners before you started getting these symptoms?

My roommate of 2 years is a huge stoner and smokes weed every day. About a year ago I started noticing that every single morning like clockwork he wakes up between 8-12, goes into the bathroom and shuts the door, turns the shower on to try to bury the sound, and heaves and vomits for a solid 15-30 minutes. His father died of cancer when he was a child so I can't help but think about that as well.

So, what if this an after effect of marijuana dependency?

Cyclic vomiting syndrome perhaps. I go through the same morning sickness thing people have described here. I've had it for 19 years now and no doc has been able to help. One told me "cyclic vomiting syndrome" and I don't know if it matches up but worth looking into.
Anyone found any help yet?

Thanks dude, this just started happening to me a week ago and I'm scared that it might become a bigger problem, I am already a marijuana smoker so I am pleased to know that it wasn't just me that the marijuana was helping

Okay so I'm sure no body will see this, I dealt with this same problem for 3 almost 4 years, it caused me to drop out of school, and have very common visits, and endoscopic procedures to see if there was anything in me, but overall it mainly has to do with acid, if you get to much in your stomach while its empty it starts to hurt and make you puke. I do smoke pot in the morning, it helps to get food down. I wake up and have a banana and a glass of water, maybe a bowl of cereal. Anyways I don't puke in the morning anymore after about 4 years, it was very stressful, and painful, I went back and have finished school also

About 2 months ago i stared having these symptoms & thought it would go away but never did. My uncle has IBS and recommended i try Activia because it contains Probiotics, which are microorganisms that reside in our intestine. It’s basically good bacteria that keep pathogens in check, aid in proper digestion and nutrient absorption.
I take one yogurt every other morning and i haven't felt sick since. So maybe your body is not producing enough natural probiotics?

You had some Reggie man the sh*t we get out here will have you on your ass

I'm turning 25 this year. From age 16-21 I suffered with the same issue. I found relief through a plant medicine called ayahuasca. It is also a psychedelic, and not legal in the US. I watched a video called Ayahuasca: La Pequena Muerte and it made me consider trying. I went to a retreat center in Peru, and I recommend finding a similar type of retreat. ayahuasca won't heal you. You will heal yourself, but there should be a supportive environment and a significant length of time for you to focus on yourself and your illness (which you can find during a retreat). I'm 3 years HEALTHY now, and 10x more productive with CLARITY of mind and PEACEFUL mornings. I'm BLESSED and LUCKY and I feel like I'm living a second chance. Good luck

This question was written a while ago but I am a 18 year old female. Since I was in middle school I have had nausea and been throwing up. Only recently did it start waking me up early in the morning and lasting all day long. I smoke weed which seems to help. I had my appendix removed in December where they also found a carcinoid tumor in my appendix. I had genetic testing done for other cancers that may run in my family but they all came back negative. I've been tested for hundreds of things and all they have come up with is stress and anxiety. Has anybody figured it out?

Smoke some weed. It always makes me feel better

That is my answer as well. I vomit every day and can never eat so it's basically heaving up neon bile usually. I am a medical Marijuana patient in Canada and I can confirm that cannabis from the bong (or a vape) is probably the best thing for you, especially considering your stomach seems to be in bad enough shape without pharma drugs polluting it. Hope you've found relief since this post! Best of luck

I have the same problem and yes bread does help I have went to the doctor thousands of time they just don't know they say it might be anxiety but it's not

Yo I got the same problem and after I smoke in the morning I feel better within minutes and I don't understand the issue a whole lot of people have this and not one has a damn name for it

I have been throwing up for the past 2-3 months about 6 days a week and that 1 day out the week I still don't feel so good. I'm 19, Anyways I thought it could have been my changed lifestyle, I work the night shifts at a quarry Operating a CAT truck. I've been smoking weed for about 2 years kinda everyday. I buy a 8th and it will last me 2-3 days on a regular basis. After I run out, I either wait a day or just buy another 8th again for about 8 months. My changed lifestyle included me sitting on my ass pretty much 10 hours a day then when I get off work I go straight to sleep. But I'm moving and being active 1 out of 6 days a week the day I'm off. If even some of those days I don't just relax at home. I use to be active everyday before this job, working out 5 days a week for a hour. My mom had told me that weed could be the reason I am throwing up, I didn't really believe her so I continued to smoke of course. After throwing up another week consecutively I had then stopped smoking for a week. And still, every morning I would throw up. I have been to the ER seen my personal doctor, 1 said I better cut weed out my life. The other 2 didn't think it was a problem. Now I've got to the point where I can't even eat without throwing up. I will look at food and it makes me gag and usually puke. The smell of food or anything to please my stomach. I've had CAT scans I've had x rays they say I'm healthy, I hope this can go away I take antacids to keep the Puke down but I don't want to do this everyday. Weed has helped honestly get my appetite up since I can never eat anything. Let me know if you have and comments on this please

I also soon just recently been getting sick in the morning smoking weed does not work for me actually thought maybe rather than the solution for me seemed to be the problem. But for now have discounted weed being my problem,but for some crazy reason if i force to eat in the morning my nauseousness goes away