that's exactly what I have, feel like vomiting every morning and then don't, some mornings I do vomit, but mostly not.. just that icky feeling like I need to throw up..

I was searching for information on morning nausea and throwing up for my daughter when I stumbled upon this sight. After reading the responses it seemed too coincidental that you all smoked marajuana to help your problem. It occurred to me that marajuana was the problem, so I go googled marajuana and nausea and it turns out, that marajuana could very well be the source of your nausea. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi, I had a similar problem. I feel your pain, i would start crying after throwing every morning. I started taking these vitamins and my problem went away. I'm not saying this will work for you but it's worth a try. I didn't consult with my doctor. Take these at your own risk. The brand on these is Nature Made sold at walmart, target and amazon. Vitamins: 1-CoQ10 100mg 1-Vitamin E 400 I.U. 1 Pill (Calcium Magnesium Zinc made with D3: -Vitamin D3 200 IU -Calcium 333mg -Magnesium as magnesium oxide - 133mg -Zinc - 5mg ) 1-D3 1000 IU 1- Fish oil 1000 mg (300mg of omega3) 1-Niacin (Flush Free) 500mg 1-Turmeric Curcummin 500mg 2 -Glucosamine Chondroitin (glucosamine hydrochloride 1500mg, Chondroitin sulfate sodium 1200 mg. Hope this helps. E

your system is cleaning out the fluoride in your systmen

if that were true i would still not be puking pot is the best answer there are no head games that have to day with this

I believe it is stress.the problem started when i was 15 I'm 26 now I've been diagnosed with stomach ulcers I also have lost all the hair on the top of my head and I have very severe panic attacks .however when I smoke weed in the morning it helps alot

Hi there, This issue has happened to me often since I was a teenager and I'm 27 now. The problem usually occurs if I think even a sip of anything including water within the first hour of waking. It sucks because I wake up thirsty but if I drink water I'll be puking at some point before work. Try not drinking a sip of anything until you get to work or school and see what happens. Danielle

Drink* not think

I have this same issue. I am 30 now and this started when I was about 21. Everyday I need to set aside extra time in the morning to vomit or be late to work. It is usually the partially digested meal from the night before, or a stomach full of powerful acid. If I eat nothing the night before I still throw up, just less substance to it. As the others posts stated, smoking weed is the only thing that calms the daily symptoms. I smoked cigarettes and weed prior to this happening originally. I quit smoking weed for 10 months. The vomiting did NOT stop, although there was often less to throw up due to no longer having the munchies at night. I have also since quit smoking cigarettes (3 years now!) Nothing stops the cycle, eating less processed foods and eating Dinner earlier in the evening has minimized the acidity of the vomit making it less damaging to my teeth but it still almost always occurs. I have had all sorts of tests done. Endoscopy, Barium Swallow, CT Scans, etc.. yielding NO results. It has started to wear away my teeth and a large chunk of my enamel from my front tooth broke earlier this year. I really want this to stop but with no Medical insurance I am stuck. So frustrating some Americans cant get good medical help

CVS, Cyclic Vomiting Syndorme maybe?  Apparently it's more common in kids.  http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/health-topics/digestive-diseases/cyclic-vomiting-syndrome/Pages/facts.aspx

I've had IBS since I was a kid and absolutely loathe vomiting.  Vomiting is a new addition as of 2 years or so but has become more frequent recently. IDK if disliking my job could contribute to anxiety in this case. No one seems to understand what I'm going through.  Why am I sick so  many mornings and sometimes all day???

Hey It could be low blood sugar. Snack something healthy at night?

You should try a over the counter medicine call Emetrol

It's anxiety. I do it to.

me too man , i hate it , I'm currently a senior at a high school, and I've never had this problem before in high school, it was all of a sudden, i don't know if i have worms or something i don't know what it is, I'm not nervous or anything, and its only in the morning.

I have had the feeling of needing to throw up every morning since I was a Child. Had absolutely no idea as to why this was happening as I wasn't upset, sad, scared etc.... felt completely fine. Unfortunately I have noticed this issue creep further into my personal life as in whenever I'm dating I get this overwhelming vomit feeling, it is so embarrasing and frustrating....mainly becasue I can't put my finger on exactly what is triggering it. Lately I've been beginning to wonder if possibly my sub conscious thoughts are what is causing it....ie......maybe when I'm feeling totally happy and fine etc...my sub conscious state is saying u should be worried about something... I really don't know and I know that sounds a bit bizarre I'm just pretty desparate to work this one out cause this feeling is so debilitating at times. And whenever I have this feeling I truly am not in a stressed state prior, it just happens . Honestly until I found this site I felt so alone ..... thanks for all your comments they do help.