Literally same! I keep wanting to throw up every morning but then I just wake and bake and it fixes the problem right away

Get. Glucose test. It's a sign of blood sugar dropping and some people are sensitive even when the levels are in the "normal" range. Drinking or eating heavy carb dinner make you want up w low blood sugar. Took me years to find out

REALLY??!!GROW UP ITS 2015 AND WEED IS LEGAL IN SOME STATES AND HAVE BEEN USED FOR CENTURIES FOR ALL SORTS OF AILMENTS!

I bet I'm not the only one tired of being told that

I think most of us are afraid to admit that you're right, but deep down we know it's true

Same here, some mornings are different but yeah smoke a bowl in the morning and I eat and feel fine 30 min later, if I don't I usually eat til lunch or I'll puke

The hi my names mikala I'm 15 years old . For the past three years I've been throwing up in the morning just stomach acid . It's hard to go on knowing that you've thrown up . I've even through up in school . My lunch or breakfast . It's crazy and i got blood work done two days ago . I'm kinda scared .

same here its weird.

Its soda soda soda soda. carbonation=bubbles soda=acids and sugars the constant bubbles and acids inside your BODY just doesn't mix and is not natural. it will cause a pressure behind ure chest and in ure side the soda is corroding inside of you, just give up the soda in a week-2weeks (it will not happen over night so just stick with it) you will feel like a new person and have more energy than you would with a soda.

I have been pukeing foam for few months it just started getting a pink color to it a d I have to agree with smoke a joint it helps nausea and helps with not being able to eat anything a d gi Gerald with the bubbles stired out.

I started vomiting in the mornings when I was young.it became severe when most of my friends were dismissed in the university due to bad academic performance.i would rise up as early as 3am,rush to the bathroom right from bed whenever I had an exam that particular day.i visited my doc but no medics seem to help,wee was my only relief.i'll role up a joint just before bed,light it up before getting out of bed the following morning

Marijuana will heal you!

Sadly I always end up running out and sometimes you just don't want to get high ya know? Sucks that the only way to prevent throwing up my guts every morning is to get stoned.

This is an old post but as I found it due to the same problems I will be giving my 2 cents as well. Has been going on for years I believe since I was 16. Never found any medical reason as to why and no anti nausea meds have worked for me. This last year I decided to try marijuana. I take one or two hits in the morning and sometimes another after work. It has helped me tremendously. Seems to be the only thing that works. No need to smoke a lot and it keeps me from throwing up every single day, as I used to. It has received a lot of negative comments but I assure you it doesn't hinder your ability to really do anything. Don't smoke to get high, just to get rid of the nausea or help with whatever other problems you might have. It has also helped with my insomnia quite a bit.

Marijuana is my cure for a lot of things, I had food poisoning a couple weeks ago and it took away my nausea and gave me an appetite.