I read every post and it is bizzare how my symptoms match almost everybody in this thread. I have had the problem for as long as I can remember. I can say that although I have not specifically tested this it does seem to be much better when I enjoy my job and waking up going to work and much worse when I do not. I am not generally a person who stresses though so I am not sure that is enough evidence. I have also been to many doctors and they all say everything is fine.... I found eating dinner earlier and taking anti acid pills helps a bit. Although sometime I will just end up throwing up just general stomach sludge with no food, so it seems this is not the cause. Really would be nice to find some kind of solution :(

I am also suffering from this! I have been pukey every morning since I had my gallbladder removed. I have been to every doctor from the local hospital's to mayo and to the moffitt center. Nobody can tell me what the problem is. So now I am on basically a liquid diet and trying to deal with this. Can anybody help?

hey, i know how you feel. I'm literally on the verge of going through all that testing, but i know one thing you probably haven't addressed, your anxiety problem. I spent many hours pondering upon what could be making me sick, and the only answer that i could come up with is my recent depression and anxiety diagnosis. hopefully you have gotten help over the last year, but if not i would strongly not recommend marijuana. Though it does help and im not a stupid right wing as****e, i can tell you if the anxiety is what is causing it in the first place marijuana wont help. I've smoked every day for the past 5 years and am current in the midst of stopping. see a psychiatrist and fly away. Also i almost killed myself because of it. peace, love, and listen to relaxing music when you can.

Wow I'm surprised to see others suffering as I have for 22 years now. I also use marijuana for relief.

Those of you that are pot smokers should look into this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabinoid_hyperemesis_syndrome I see alot of you have been saying you use marijuana for relief, but you smoking it could actually be the core of your problem. I know nobody probably wants to hear that :l I don't blame you. But my boyfriend had been throwing up almost every morning for almost 2 years and we finally took him into emerg after many trips to the doctor and getting negative tests back for a bunch of other things we thought it may be, and the doctor informed us this is what it is. Since stopping smoking marijuana he has been perfectly fine ! I just thought i'd post this hear incase any of you are interested in looking into it and seeing if it could be your problem to ! Best of luck to you all!

That may be true for your boyfriend, however I know for a fact that is not the case with me and I'm guessing others. I was sick, someone suggested I try it, I did and found some relief. I've run out on occasion and been very sick.

Yes, And I know that it won't be for everyone. But I thought every little bit of information that could even help one person would be beneficial to at least post. I hope you find what is causing your problem.

Wow I'm in pretty much the same boat. I'm a 19 year old male and for the past year I've been vomiting every morning. Weed helps, I smoked before but not near the quantity I do now. This thread had been up for 5 years has anyone found a real answer? I mean CVS sounds like the vaguest affliction ever. I just want to get back to living my life.

My daughter is 14 we have all kind test done she seem fine then come morning she sick again she had all kind test her doctor is at loss. She now being treated for stress. I pray that there is some answer out there. She also take heartburn medication for acid reflux twice a day it does nothing.

someone on another forum said there similar issue was caused by a back problem. maybe try a chiropractor

This happens to my fiance also and he does what most of you do but what if thats why you guys are getting sick!? All the resin sitting in tummies from the night before. I wake up sick sometimes but its usually cuz Im so damn hungry. Just a thought. Thowing up that much can't be good for you. I think he is gonna take some acid reducer to see if it helps also.

Did you guys start smoking once this started or before?

I'm 16 For the past 8 months I have had the same problem. Every morning I wake up. At about the same time, and I throw up. After an hour or so of horrible nausea and vomiting. I feel better. I smoke pot to help with nausea. I was given zofran odt which helps a lot with immediate nausea. I was told I may have cyclic vomiting syndrome. However after research I have found that if you have this. It comes and goes with symptom free intervals and horrible nausea and vomiting. I've noticed a massive change in my illness after cutting all unhealthy food out of my diet. No fast food. No junk food. No candy. Anything with high fructose corn syrup. Mainly just trying to be as healthy as I possibly can. It has helped so much I don't even remember the last time I woke up with nausea. I'm a 16 year old male. Hope this helped.

Complete strange cause I been don't that if stop smoke I won't vomiting I have almost the same issue it only now where I am vomiting in the moring I drink a lot of coffee and I have Something like a cut in esophagus Sometime blood comes out that come from vomiting

Yay, I've done a lot of reading today, and it seems that I'm in the same boat as MANY MANY other people.  I'm a 38 yo male.  I've overweight at 210# and 5'10" tall.  This is my 4th week going through this.  I'm so exhausted it's not even funny.  I've tried sleeping less, didn't help.  I've tried cutting caffiene out, hasn't helped much either.  Got some weed, and that seems to help, but it's only during the week, which makes me wonder about stress at work, and then being sick daily effecting performance and attendence at work also causing more stress.  I've quit taking everything I've been prescribed by my Dr.  Depression meds, etc.  This morning I noticed it seemed like my vomit had mucus in it.  Maybe it's alergy season and I need to eat some Zyrtec, might prevent (my guess today) Post Nasal Drip, maybe causing me to throw up almost every morning.  One day week before I didn't throw up, and felt like a million dollars, I drank so much water the day before it was crazy, so I've also thought maybe low level migraines from dehydration, but water hasn't always helped or prevented me from throwing up the following morning.  There are people I've read that deal with this for year, but it hurts so badly in the morning once I start, or it will come back after I've left the house on my way to work in the morning, pulling over and feeling completely pathetic on the side of the road.  Feel like I'm nearing he end of my job, which isn't helping either.  Anyone ever find a good means to this end?  Diagnosis?  Shall I say cure??

Update. So yesterday I was awful all day. 3 hours of throwing up, came to work, barely adding value and my boss even said, to consider taking time off, me being sick every morning is not doing my job any favors, and fear if it continues with no progress, I'll be looking for work sooner than later, but I should cover my A** and go to the doctor, so I'm covered with a doctors note at least.

So yesterday, I only drank fluid, one gatorade and water the rest of the day. Ate NOTHING. Because of the mucus yesterday, I really had a feeling of allergies may be causing this, So I took two Zyrtec and two tums (my wife's idea from something she'd read). I woke up this morning, felt pretty good.

I have a horrible diet, I'm always busy, either not feeling well and trying to feel better, or simply not wanting to eat in case it comes back up later. Another horrible idea right? So I've been eating this morning small portions, and continued with the water. Not positive, but it feels like it might really be to blame.