try a wake and bake. i have the same problem been going on for 6 years now. i wake up, usually nowadays its a 50/50 chance if i puke depending on how late i wake up (the earlier the worst i feel it seems). its not a cure by any means but it does cure the nausea and its better than taking all that ishshsh. hope u find more answers to share.

Ive been having this problem for about a year and a half and I dont think Marijuana helps really yeh i can calm your body and give you an apatite but ive noticed some mornings it brought the pain in the belly and gagging on

Im 18 years old....I also have this problm...But now im cured with no medicines and doctors....

Its all because of MY GOD "JESUS CHRIST"......Basically im a HINDU but nw we got converted to CHRISTIAN none other than him can solve your problem so please do believe in him and cure your disease... this is the best medicine i can suggest you people so please do believe in him...and i will also pray for you all...AMEN

Wow great answer. I have been researching an issue of mine and came across this.

I agree with you. I suffered from an eating disorder for two years. It got to the point where my body knew id make myself throw up and it started to throw up on its own. Well im better now and i still have trouble with not throwing up first thing in the morning. Marijuana definitely takes it away and lets me eat

My ex-girlfriend had the same problem. It made me sad. And she wasn't pregnant. LightenedOne is right, perhaps need to check out tonsils?

It started out just gagging here and there, but it turned into vomiting every morning. I agree with everyone else, marijuana does help a lot. I go to work happy & smiling instead of a disguised look on my face. I never went to a doctor for this. Should I, or should I just continue with the marijuana?

I am 51 years old and have had this all the way back to my teen years, and I hate it. They say I am to Stressed and have a nerve problem, That is true, but nothing has helped, not even nausea meds. I was on Xanax for a while & it helped, but then the dr. stopped me on it. I hate living this way, should e use to it after all these years but embarrassing around people when it happens & it is a morning, noon, night thing too. wish I had help

I would like to share a story very relavent to this post.

My husband started vomiting EVERY single morning about 7 years ago.  I can't even imagine how awful it was for him to wake up and know he would have to throw up before he could start his day.

One day, as I was watching TV, it occurred to me that it all started when we got out cat.  Now mind you, we've had cats the whole time we've been married which is over 23 years.

I conducted an experiement.  We went camping for a  week and he never once got sick.  So to be sure it was the cat, we put up our camper in our yard and slept in it for two nights.  No vomiting.

We gave the cat to our son, who has his own place, about two weeks ago on a Sunday.  On Monday, my husband got sick.  I cleaned our home from floor to ceiling.

He hasn't gotten sick since.  NOT ONE TIME.

He had a very odd allergy to our cat.

I will also add that we took our dog camping with us last weekend.  She had to stay in our camper because she was barking at the raccoons.  He got sick both mornings.

When we got home, the dog stayed outside, which she usually does anyway, and he hasn't gotten sick since.

Apparently, he is allergic to both dogs and cats.  I've never heard of anyone having a symptom of vomiting as an allergy.

If you have any pets, see if you might be allergic to them.  Just an idea.

You are the real MVP #lightitup #420Blazeit

Thanks :) I found my solution :) It's all due to tension, depression & fear that I am facing.

This honestly made me cry because im a 17 year old male with this problem, ive had it for a couple of years, and i thought i was the only one. Having this sucks so bad that i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Do you know how much it sucks to feel like your about to puke everywhere in your 1st period physics class? It's horrible. Im not a firm believer in God but im keeping you all in my heart.

Hi. I just recently started experiencing the same problems. I'm 22 and have PCOS so I just started all the medicines for that. The week after I stopped one of my medicines that causes nausea, I started waking up between 3-5am having to throw up. So I just went about my week thinking it was just a delayed side effect of my medicine. But then the week after the same thing happened. Now three weeks after, I still keep waking up out of a deep sleep having to puke almost every morning. I have been trying to get pregnant but I've taken 4 tests and all have come back negative. I stopped taking all my other medicines to see if they were causing it. I'm in the obese category but really have been trying to watch what I eat. I've tried not eating before bed at all, eating before bed, eating fruits and vegetables before bed... Nothing seems to work. I'm not really sure what is causing this but i have been doing a lot of research and it seems that a lot of people have this problem with no medical reason to back it up. So, now every morning I wake up, I drink some ginger ale first to see if it helps with my nausea and if it doesn't, then I resort to good ole maryjane. Marijuana seems to be the only thing that works as I've tried anti nausea medicine too. However, one thing I read is that a study (very biased) concluded that chronic marijuana use may be linked to waking up and having to puke. Now, I have been a chronic marijuana user (everyday, more than twice a day) for the past two years at least and have been smoking longer it than that. Is anyone else a chronic marijuana user experiencing these problems? I don't really think heavy marijuana use causes this but either way I will still be taking a couple hits from my bong in the morning to help with my nausea. LOL. Also, if anyone has found an answer to the cause of this nausea that would be great to find out!!

Hi Detroittigerschick, I feel very much the same way you're feeling. H a s anything changed for the better since your post?

Yes, specifically strains developed for stomach ailments. Midnight kush is good for me. I have been dealing with this for 28 years now. I am 47 years old and was diagnosed with colitis at age 10