sh*t I thought it was just me i m the same constantly swallowing saliva then it starts but it drains me out of energy I had stopped having this prob for about 3yrs & recently has come back I been to many drs with no answers

have you had an mri of your head?

does the vomiting come in cycles like for example for two weeks you're vomiting and then you stop vomiting in the morning for like 1 week and then vomit again in the morning?

Omg finally!!! some people that feel the same way thought i was the only person and i had like a serious mental illness. Time to wake up i have a mental illness and Dr act like they dont know anything. I been dealing with this for awhile now and its so anoying i wake up spending most my morning on the bathroom floor i know forsure im not pregnate have a IUD just went to dr still in place and took 2 test not say NOT pregnate. I get migraines like crazy and I don't believe in taking meds so that's out the question not that it would help the only thing that seems to help is smoking a blunt in the morning. A lot of these websites say depression and anxiety im pretty sure that's my problem I cry out of no where for no reason i feel bad for my bf bc he dont understand and then i just get more upset i have a veey hard time breating and I just lay in bed pretty much all day if I'm not out doing something I'm sad laying in bed depressed and have trouble falling asleep all the time. The only time I can fall asleep okay is if I JUST smoked a blunt or half a blunt and ate something which i would end up throwing up the next morning. I really want to find another solution besides smoking bc I dont work and I have literally 0$ to buy weed that 10$ a day for like 2 skim blunts.
Tips for y'all I would suggest
DON'T EAT NO LATER THAN 4 HOURS BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP
TRY BEING ALONE JUST YOU and Mary Janes aka (weed) HOURS OUT OF THE DAY.
SMOKE IF YOU FEEL NAUSEA
I'm sorry guys but that's all I know that helps me. Depression or anxiety what ever this is sucks.
I tried replying to a couple people didn't know how so if y'all have any questions ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of social network links, groups, invitations, or usernames is not allowed *** Please read our Terms of Use
Tori in her own world all one word.
Please don't send no inappropriate stupid things I have a husband I been with 4 years and we have one beautiful daughter you will get blocked

I’m 15 and this started happening a couple months ago, it’s never food it’s always bile/water and it only happens when I wake up, but like everyone else my solution is the same, smoke some weed.

Ok so I have had this EXACT same problem and have only found one cure and I hate to think about it. Smoking always fixes it. But then I'm sick the next morning. BUT I got locked up and did 2 years. After a couple months...never happened again....when I got out I started smoking again and after a while now I'm feeling sick every morning. I hate to think weed is the cause... But it really looks like it. Will be testing soon to find out.

I have the same exact problem. And marijuana does help! My only issue is it produces more acid ? So I've been eating cbd . I'm 25 also and have had this problem since a young child. The only way I find to cope is acid medicine , marijuana and eat light unfortunately it persistently comes back . I don't think there is a solution but to deal with it

I’m a 13 year old girl and this has been happening for like 2 months....what is wrong with me?! I would wake up and go puke and if I didn’t puke I would just sit there and gag,and on my period I would just gag to.help I’m scared!

I also wake up and puke after about 20 mins it stops I also must partake to feel some relief I also have had so many tests no answers I have been like this for 15 years help please

Man I am a avid smoker a supporter of mart Jane think it is wonderful for all types of ailments but lately even strong oil won't keep me from puking in the morning time and I don't know what it is it's driving me crazy...

Thank you kindly.

Hows it going now more than a year later?