Honestly, I hated anal sex. with my ex, he always hurt me and never took his time. My friend loves it and told me ways thatll keep it from hurting.. I asked my boyfriend last night if he wanted to try itt for the first time, he was nervous but we both loved it and will be doing it again. It's actually pleasurable and some women do actually like it :)

Had sex man on man my anal started bleeding during intercourse.

That's a serious uneducated opinion of anal sex, thinking that it's an exercise of power. Really ? I'm my gf's first experience with anal sex and she absolutely loves it! She wants it all the time. Furthermore, she has intense multiple orgasams.

No offense, but what about the times when us girls need to take a dump during sex, and you boys don't wanna stop? Then, you will get c**p on your penis. I have only done anal sex twice in my 20 years of life, and it does not feel good. I have a friend who says the same thing. Once again, I don't mean to be offensive, but have you ever stopped to think that maybe your wife is just letting you do it because she knows you like it? I can see how some people may see this as a way to gain power over another, but, like you said, that's not always the case.

You must never get laid Muffincake.....tons of girls love anal, and most guys like giving it.......stay home in the basement and continue to beat it!

A lot of men love anal. Due to you saying seems as if your looking at it as men that do that have gay tendencys when in all reality.. Some Women like/love it. It has nothing to do with humiliation. If the man knows what he's doing. It actually can feel quite good. You should never comment or knock something you HAVENT tried.

For gays, actually. Uses anal sex but if it bleeds is it the same with them? I'm a bit worried thinking maybe it may be a sign of HIV.

I think the only humiliation is when money is exchanged and a camera is involved. If two people want to get fun and freaky with their bodies because that's how our hormone as humans desire, who the **** are you to judge. Power... Humiliation... What if i was to say my female partner and I use shower anal enema to clear unwanted and toxic matter, leaving ourselves free and really clean. We have such a good time eating fruits and spray cream out of her cute butt.

And stretching that ass open so I can see inside it, she gives me these 'upset' looking eyebrows, she looks sooo cute, and i love her. We're also thinking about using MDMA during anal sex.

You don't need to make people feel bad and say they are being humiliated just because you're not into it. I am a girl who happens to love anal sex. Lots of us, and guys like us, do exist. And there are MUCH nicer ways of stating the opposite opinion.

I've done this twice and never knew that you shouldn't. So far I haven't noticed any difference in my vagina. Hopefully, everything it ok but moving forward I definitely won't do it again.

I have anal sex with my boyfriend. But he has a very large penis and it sometimes. Hurt. My. My nuts form. the position that we are in like doggy style but never experienced bleeding but I can't admit it gets a little rough sometimes and I do bleed not enough for the doctor I'm sure but I am still concerned can you tell me why

I've never experienced bleeding even though my boyfriend has a very large penis it has hurt my penis Deering anal but never has blood until a couple days ago my opinion he gets a little rough that could be the case it is not enough to call a doctor but is a enough 2 get my attention

Many people enjoy anal. You clearly can't tell your ass from your elbow.

I agree entirely! Gross and seems like dominance and humiliation thing.