Just lurned something new... G-spot in your ass... No wonder you can cum when he is in your ass!!

I know this was a long time ago but I am in the same situation and I just had anal sex yesterday .. and today my but hurts .. I went to the restroom and I saw blood , by reading this .. its normal ? or not should I go to the doctor or wait a few days ?

I was just on here to make sure everything was alright with my gf... She had a little blood. As I thought it was nothing unusual.

You said, "The only reason for anyone wanting to make use of another's anus that I can tell is exercising his power over you and humiliation of you. I'm sorry, but that is my view"

I noticed you clarified it as 'your' view but I still wanted to let you know in case you ever find yourself reading this, that that is not the only reason a man does this. We both enjoy it very much, it's fun, it's erotic, it's pleasurable for the both of us. She orgasms like many women who take the time to experience anal do. Some might classify us as freaks... but we're normal people. Live a little.

Um yes just so you know, there has been "stuff" on my husbands penis after anal.

Don't be sorry, society taught you this. If you ever play with your ass sufficiently, slowly slowly slowly getting used to it, you will be stunned when you find it can bring more pleasure than your penis ever can. Sorry, but my 2 cents worth, i was so so so so so against it and have only ever played by myself, but i know in this life, that there is that which is true for all, no matter what, like gravity, then there are things we are taught based on those we have been around. If we have gay parents, we are more likely to accept it than if we have hitler loving parents. I personally made my own decision to not deny myself something based on the opinions of others, but to take part in any activity i should damn well please. You can take a mans life, but not his spirit. No one is saying you should not be repulsed, if that is natural to you, fine, but don't straight out make statements about things that you don't really understand and are not willing to even try once in your whole life. Or do, up to you!

Hahahaha you are beat

sir can you plz contact me

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

It is normal, however it is much more sanitary to go from anus to mouth rather than vagina.

Absolute nonsense lol

We do enjoy it!! It gets me nice and wet

Clear easy to understand detailed response

This is an interesting view. I had rough anal sex with my boyfriend last night and bled badly from it (hence why I am on this forum). Anal sex feels good to me and my boyfriend likes it, even though he said he admittely likes doing it to dominate me. I like being dominated sexually so that is okay for me.. I just thought I'd let you know that some men actually do feel that way.

hi im a gay guy and i just tried to have sex with a guy, but he couldnt get it in he tried a few times and no good but then i seen blood in my butt is that normal ? or wat should i do ?

I had anal sex. He's 7 1/2 inches long he makes me uncomfortable because his penis is big and my anus is really small. He switches to my vagina but wipes his penis off. I normally put a tampon in there to catch the blood

I'm not particularly experienced with anal myself, but I still know that people do it because it feels good. Granted in a straight relationship it is rather selfish but you're still being a prick.