Dude just use plenty of lube next time and maybe start with your fingers to loosen things up.
And yeah it's pretty normal.

First off to the people saying its nasty or that he needs to feel like he is dominating his woman in bed is just ignorant. Precations can be taken. To avoid any feces (because it can happen but usually DOESNT) make sure you havent already used the restroom that day. (It will leave some left over from the last use of the bathroom) also you can enamas to clean you out beforehand. I am a woman and thoroughly enjoy anal. I actually orgasm easier and quicker that way. (Sometimes its the only way i can) because for some women our "g-spot" is located further back than other womens. anal is not something you should do on a one night stand or someone you arent comfortable with. My boyfriend is quite literally obsessed with my as****e. He loves everything about it. Which means if he wants to put anything up there he knows how to be gentle and respect it and myself. And if he is gentle like he should be you SHOULD NOT be bleeding. The only times ive bled is when ive asked him to be rougher with me. Anal can very enjoyable if you are mentally prepared for it ladies. Like i said this shouldnt be a spur of the moment lets try something new activity! Also NEVER NEVER NEVER let him switch between your vagina and ass. there are so much bacteria up there and WILL cause extremely painful infections. Take it from me. I let my man do it once and got a bladder infection. Which because i didnt go to my dr right away turned into an infection that traveled up my tubes. And guess whst they found in the cultures? Yep you guessed it. Feces. It was the most painful experiences. Dont take the risks. If he wants to switch he better wash that thing with antibacterial soap before he even looks at my vagina. Hope i was helpful!

I also enjoyed.but blood is coming

Hi im one of the victim of anal sex with my Boyfriend i got pained when he suck my ass like a deep throw. I don't understand why until now, i feel apained after my popoo and second time i cant release my Bacteria because of pained from the inside of my anus. i can't say if its Almoranas i feel something such like a solid inside of my anus its really weird and always bleeding will you please help me with this matter.

Best reply yet. Great words, well said. Lol

Gbleeding doesn't happen to me but it is ok to switch between your but to vagina

What do you allowed at the first place???

Articles like these clearly proove heterowomen have low IQs. Why in the world are you letting men or anybody hurt you? Heterowomen are just so blind to the fact that men will look for any way possible to harm demean and destroy them. I am so happy I have a brain.

I tried to make a home made butt plug with a medicine bottle and it hurt half way through so i took it out and when i wiped i saw blood. Should i be worried? I put lube on it before i put it in.

I don't know about a lot of blood, but I have had a little spotting and I was worried maybe because he didn't start out gentle like he usually does. And no it's not okay to do that, anal sex can cause STDs even if neither of you have any, that's why my husband and I always use a condom, to make sure all the bacteria stays there. We never switch back and forth. That can give you a number of infections.

I would be lol

Lol anal sex is not for everyone I would agree but I wouldn't say that you don't have a brain for having anal sex...thats just ignorant. I would agree that the fact that many women on here say, "it hurt but I let him finish" makes anal sex sound like a sacrifice, if you don't like it dont do it tell him to stop. But I find that anal sex can be an erotic experience for many.

Don't understand how you can say that anal is a man trying to humiliate you

so last night i had sex for the first time. i bled after anal. this morning i went to use the bathroom and it was a bloody mess!!! am i in trouble? it was so painful i feel like he tore me!

hi i did bleed having anal sex but only when went to the toilet but tgen stop still little worrybi