Waiting for a good answer... any one there?>

what is that?, (it's singulair for allergie). where do you get it. ? Is that what the name of it is?

going to get gum and give it a try - will let you know

You need to take an X-ray from your sinuses. You may have what is called a mucous retention cyst.

could be HPV..everyone has it dormant in their bodies and takes something to trigger it....thats what my Ear Nose and Throat specialist told me..weird since it is known as a sexually transmitted disease but I do not know how that is because I have been with the same man for 13 years so it is widely misunderstood. I had a mass on my tongue that was removed and he said it was caused by that.. I have spit up mucous for years and had chronic sinus infections and think its due to that.. It never goes away is what he said. Thinkin about getting a second opinion myself...still seems weird to me.

I am having this kind of trouble myself!

I feel that I have something stucked in my throat, feels like mucos, but when I am trying to cough it out, nothing, means a dry cough! to make the story worst, I have hellish back pain. Week ago, i am experiencing abdominal pains.

I've been sleeping without pillows for a loooong time (maybe more than 20 years, I am 28 now). Recently, I woke up in the middle of the night choking, and at time, I feel that there's a bubbling/popping sound in my throat. In addition to my back pain, I also have pain on my left side, ribcage, below my left chest. Numerous time i vomit when I am burping.

Recently, I had ECG and Xray, both results were OK.

Is there anyone out there having this kind of experiences? (Misery/agony loves company kind of thing) Hope you can help me out..

I have had the feeling of constant mucus in my throat for the past year and a half. It started color cold. This was also at a time when I started feeling stress in my life. After two ENT exams, pills, changes in existing pills, Alergy tests etc. On and on with no result.

I started to think that this was not caused by anything physical because all the tests showed nothing caused it. After a while the clearing of the throat became more of an issue as it was sore all the time. When I was nervous I started making sounds like gulping to free the phlegm.

i was at my end and then thought to do something I never thought I would ever do. I went to see a Hypnotherapist. After one session I was cured. After four days my throat felt better and the amount of phlegm decreased. It was like my subconscious mind made caused the issue. I still have some phlegm but a lot less and I have grown used to it and manage the urge by self hypnosis.

This may be an idea for those that have exhausted everything else.

these doctors these days have not a clue. If they do not have a drug for it they just guess.. I have used quality nutrition, Shaklee, and cut out wheat and dairy.. not easy but it made it go away. wheat is horrible anyway all GMO and all.. full of pesticides and fungusides and the body doesn't even recognize it anymore..

I agree. Our food sucks these days..its poison to our bodies. Its a conspiracy to control population I think..They dont care about us, to them we are just numbers all the while our loved ones and ourselves are sick with super bugs and cancers and unknown illnesses... I am going to the chiropractor now and so far I am feeling better. When you fix your spine it helps your body naturally heal even sinus infections and chronic illnesses..I am going to keep going for a while and see how I feel because along with this chronic mucous issue I have a fiber between my ribs that is overreacting causing pain and neck pain and it could very well be the reason for these infections. If your body is out of whack it can cause all kinds of other health issues..Good luck to you and you are not alone!!

I have the same exact symptoms. Saw an ENT as well and he blamed it on my stomach acids also. I had a patient once who's wife had the same symptoms and was having her sinus's scraped. I am also at a loss and don't know how to treat this. It is very annoying. Hoping to get some answers on this site as well.

Reading these posts make me both happy and discouraged at the same time. The symptoms described are exactly like mine, so it's a relief that I'm not alone. But  it seems that no one has found a fix for this.  I've tried everything from antibiotics, two different nasal sprays, reflux meds, antibiotics, saline spray, etc. etc. with no luck. It's worse in the AM, but is present all the time. It's gross, but when I cough it up it's just a small amount of thick, greenish, mucous. I'm reluctant to go to additional MDs at this point, but am at a complete loss. Anything new on this?

See an ayurvedic physician. They address wellness which underpins symptoms like this that involve physiological states rather than obvious diseases. They will recommend diet, herbs, and some lifestyles changes. It's possible that physiological disorders do lead to disease in time, so it could be a good idea to intervene with some lifestyle changes.

Please try chewing gum. My symptoms are always away when chewing, since the parasympathetic nervous system affects the condition. (My problem is drip from nasal cavity (nose) to the throat, not from sinuses; and the lower part of throat is not involved.)

Hi, I was very interested to read that there are others in the same situation as myself. I am now 70 years old and have had this condition for as long as I remember. I have tried everything except an operation. It is VERY embarrassing and I often need to run as the coughing gets uncontrollable and ends up with me vomiting the offending mucus. My diet is very healthy and natural, lots of freah fruit and veg and wholemeal grains, but I did notice that when cut out dairy and gluten I was a little better---- so hard though, I do love a varied diet with dairy. I am sure that mine comes from my nasal passages as I feel it going down my throat constantly. I have wasted a lot of money on specialists and Dr's too. Maybe someone can help us?

i am 63 and have had this problem for several years - slowly getting worse - have tried the allergy pills at night and at sometimes that seems to help - i have noticed whenever i am in a humid climate that it almost clears up completely , but as soon as i come back to canada , its right back to square one - sooo, i am trying to breath through a hot cloth very deeply for several minutes before bed and again in morning , (am actually thinking of doing it several times thru the day as well) as it seems to help - my theory is as we get older , our bodies start slowing down and most likely this affects our breating aparatus as well .........i'm told by the medical profession that as a normal process our sinus's continually flush themselves out with very thin fluid and we normally never notice this - i'm thinking as we get older this system is not working so smoothly and this mucous becomes thicker and drains into throat at night or whenever we lay prone...... i also find that gargling withsalt water in morning to try and help me spit it up helps .....but , so far no actual 'cure'.