try protein shakes

EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION. THC or POT as the world calls it has no side affects and wont hurt you or anyone else

you should make sure your kids not doing heroin or the "legal" pharmacuticals that lead to opiate dependancy that are so socialy accepted. there is no withdraws from marijuana other than being a lil aggetated in the worst circumstances, and possibly other serious underlining issues that resided before marijuana use... people you are f*****g retarted!!!! watch some more fox news or any media station for that, in which are owned billion dollar companies that profit from marijuana being illegal... while synthetic heroin and a litter of other extremely dangerous narcotics are okay to use as long as big business and there lobbyists get the laws passed for their own personal profit and benefit through washington... fact is fait, and faith is blindless, do some research yourself dont just believe anything the TV tells you.

The highlighted words are nothing but a script that's in some websites that includes ads. When you click the adds, the website owner gets paid.

Just because it's not as addictive, doesn't mean it's not addictive. If the chance of dependency > 0% then it is addictive to some degree. Don't kid yourself.

I had a chronic liver disease but I got a transplant recently do you think smoking will effect it in any way

I just stummbled on this and will probly never see this again but I just want to say look into alovera gel to drink.

He may not be getting a good pure weed. If he lived in a state that allowed medical marijuana he would be getting quality medication. Many people who order prescription drugs that are not from the U.S. also have problems associated with their medications. Getting quality medical marijuana is very important. Getting marijuana that is grown with pesticides, etc... is very dangerous. Make medical marijuana legal in all states and there will be a decrease in the poor quality available.

Whatever goes in the lung or mouth to the stomach connects with all your organs. None are left out. When you have a joint and a donut they both reduce liver power by a percentage and then at night when you sleep you recover.  A liver will function at as low as 25% effectively and then bounce back in a week. You have to look at your whole life to care for your liver because all gasses and chemicals sponge and their way through it. 

Burning plants is smoke, smoke is ash, ash in the body is acid, acid levels rise, the body create Alkaline to balance your chemo electric PH. If your bodies battery is not charged optimally your bio space suit won't work as well. Kidney deal with any water soluble ash and extra Alkaline and Acid. If you intake too much of one over time and not the other the body is fooled and when a switch happens you will not cope well.  I am taking about the delusion that you can change the body PH by taking more Alkaline in produces. The body makes the change up or down as needed. It produces more acid if you feed it more Alkaline so don't.

In my humble opinion damage and repair are being done at a level you don't want to know about. The body is healing all the time at a miraculous speed, and we are beating it down along with the entire universe that would kill us in a instant if we didn't have the earth as part of our body. The body is a robot to life in the space of earth environment. We are so much more that the body.

Pot is part of life. My understanding of the Unified Fields help make a good guess when you cant take a measurement. I believe as a believe not a fact that 1 in 18 people should not smoke weed in anyway. I also believe that no matter what oppressive laws occur in different times in history, they are never to protect you from harming yourself, they are always excuses to exercise the universally illegal act of oppression.

Smoke a dubbie and cut out a large gulp soft drink once a day and your kidney and liver will thank you for it, (if they could talk) you will feel better.

this is ridiculous all you guys saying how there is no study about this and that about weed. Maybe smoking so much weed has impaired all you guys, because I just found hella studies of the effects of weed and have the source for one that explains the side effects of weed. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

This is not necessarily true. We as a culture seem to compare tobacco and marijuana. That needs to stop. Tobacco contains radiation whereas cannabis does not. When exposed to burning material it is usually artificial chemicals added into the wood, insulation, etc.. that are carcinogenic. See scientific research.

Yeah, definitely true. A cigarette addiction is soooo much worse than marijuana...I smoke both (don't judge me lol) and have actually been smoking marijuana longer, but am more addicted to cigarettes. I've only been smoking for about a year (cigs) and (yes, not my proudest confession) have actually been 40 minutes late to work because I was looking like a mad woman all over my house for my pack. If there's no bud around, I'm just like "f*ck it- I guess today I'm not getting high" Hahahaha

i have been taking hemp oil for 8 months, for kidney disease,,stage 3 getting absolutely no sleep and having kidney pain, well i stopped and let me say night sweats and insomnia hit, im a nurse and i thought it was flashes, going to wait and see how miserable i get, heres the thing, hemp oil is high, very high

i have kidney disease caused from chemo, so now hx of cancer, cancer free for about 4yrs, now kidney disease caused me insomnia and pain in feet and hands, i started hemp oil did it for about 8 months, small amts every night for sleep worked grt also got expensive so i quit and man i got night sweats, racing thoughts, insomnia is back, im a nurse and this is withdrawals i do believe, not sure never smoked or drank and after cancer i read run from the cure and with the kidney damage, the doctors do nothing for me, they just stare at me and say go home eat a good diet and we will wait til you need dialysis, the western doctors, well i ve yet to meet a good one a really good one, as good a doctor as i am a nurse, thats the truth

Well said so well said