You dead yet ? Hope you find a cure.

No he's right its mental I quit anytime I want for weeks months whatever i feel like if your addicted its because you chose to be.

You sound like a heroine addict, not a pot smoker... doc it really hurts I need benzos

Man I wish I could talk to you.. I can relate with everything you said that it's crazy about ur health problems and I have a 11mm stone. Could I email you?

I litterally think I just lost some brain cells reading this BS. you obviously don't smoke pot and are not educated enough about the plant to make a statement. you seem like an angry protester that got on the internet after finding a joint underneath your sons bed sheets. honestly stay off this forum if you are going to scare the minds of innocent civilians smoking and innocent plant. enough said

I wholeheartedly believe you!!!

I wish everyone would think like you do. I am another chronic pain patient, and have to deal with pain on a minute by minute basis. It can rule your life. I hope in the future people change their minds on this subject, because if a person does not experience the pain they do not understand! Good for you and your father if it makes your life's better. Nurse King RN