What a stupid post! I almost poked my eyes out to stop seeing it!
Wow, all the doctors, case studies, 3000 plus years of medical use before it was made illegal for financial gain (read up on how the cotton industry took off with the criminalizing of marijuana), yet you know more than everyone?!! Incredible!!!
Please tell everyone how it's more dangerous than cigarettes and alcohol, they're legal, so they must be safe, just wait for me to set up some popcorn, this will be good!
Why did doctors heal people with it, and why are some cultures still using it for medical? Furthermore, with your advanced knowledge, tell us how many people have died from it?

A word of advice though.. Read up on cannabanoids and how our cells already produce them, and it will go on to tell you why this can heal us. We're talking about a plant that has no additives, needs no fermenting or chemicals added to it, it's just a plant that heals, makes clothing, biodegradable plastics and fuel etc etc etc etc.

It's people like you that fuel the propaganda machine, you're part of the problem, so go away and let the thinkers talk

Id like to add that I've been smoking cannabis for a little over a year now and I'm 19. I was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) its a cancer of the marrow and they put me down for 3 years of chemo when I was 17. I went through hell my first year of chemo and suffered from all the side effects I even got pancreatitis from one of my chemos the first year. I started smoking cannabis when I turned 18 and I've improved so much. I can eat and not puke and be relieved of my pain. How can anyone sit there and tell me that what I'm doing is bad when they are the ones pumping me full of horrible chemicals but won't give us the cure because chemo makes a lot of money. So they can criticize all they want, I'm going to keep going and beat cancer with this amazing plant. If your reading this and you have this disease, keep going, you can do it and no one can tell you differently.
GG
Kansas

I have smoked now 35 years Ive been quadraplegic for 30 of those years my only liver damage has came from the prescriptions I QUIT using last October(2014) and now only use Cannabis - I am Healthier Now than ever-I dont smoke tobacco, drink very little and when do its Jack Danials, My pain,spasms,and other problems from my c3 fracture in 1983 so please feel free call me tell me how much cannabis is bad for me-- I will tell what I think too-sinserly danny j westley

Wow. Your story is sure interesting.

And let us not forget that everyone of our physical bodies have different sensitivities etc.

I always drink the cleanest water I can find, but get easily dehydrated, especially from smoking, but especially spliffs.
Meanwhile my boyfriend never drinks water and has no issues.

I also think spliffs are not working well with my system as they slow me down extremely and leave me a bit foggy for approx.24h.
I've been smoking them anyway since I had a car accident that left me with panic-attacks. ...and now it's been a few years of smoking daily, and finally I'm feeling so low and exhausted most of the time. So I've started suspecting the spliffs for not fitting well with my system, burdening my liver and kidneys and who knows what else!?

i have found that factory chicken is now causing the Kidney and UTI in people in USA

My husband is addicted to cannabis.... he becomes very withdrawn, nasty and i'll when he trys to quit!!!!!

sweaty palms, lack of appetite, lack of sleep, vivid dreaming, depressed feeling and anxiety. basically sums up marijuana withdrawal

Hey guys I have gilbert's syndrome and I've been smoking/vaping weed for 4 years. I have a permanent jaundice, dry eyes and often feel tired.

Normally with gilbert's you only have an occasional jaundice with an aggravating factor.

Should I quit weed? I stopping for a week and felt worse. I feel cannabis may be affecting my liver .

If you mix tobacco with marijuana.... It obviously becomes addictive because of the nicotine..... Marijuana is not a physically addictive drug but psychologically it can be sometimes a bit addictive.

THC is addictive. Any substance that produces a dopamine response in the brain can be addictive. Also if you've noticed that people build a tolerance to weed and then need more in order to achieve the same high as before, that also is an aspect of addiction. I saw my mom addicted to weed for years, then my husband also (who hid it from me before marriage, being that we never lived together prior to). He had one of the worst addictions I've ever seen--you wouldn't believe it unless you saw it--he couldn't get enough of it! Smoked soo much, spent (wasted!) so much money ($1,000's upon $1,000's, I'm sure $10,000's, and we have children). He smoked for over 30 years until his lungs shut down and he was scared to death because he could barely breathe. Now he can't smoke anymore at all because his lungs will not tolerate it whatsoever. He got sober once before about 15 years ago and he coughed up so much black tar flegm, it was awful. It's not a good thing to abuse. That said, I'm not against medicinal use and I have used edibles effectively for pain management, but I'm finding that it's causing me to feel depressed, it seems, and I've just been reading about how it burdens the liver, especially in combination with other meds that are processed through the liver (which is nearly everything, at least that I take). So I feel a little stuck because it does work for my pain better than anything else, but I'm not liking the side effects, so I may have to figure something else out. And I cannot smoke it because my lungs won't tolerate it either.

I only smoke pot. I dont drink or smoke cigarettes. My diet is quite healthy.
I smoke all day everyday and ive been smoking it since i was 15.
I noticed i was feeling bloated all the time and nauseated, pains in the stomach now for a few years but its really bad now so i went and had a ultrasound. Ive been told that I have hepatomegaly. Its an enlarged liver. My doctor said its not a fatty liver but somerhing else so im quite nervous about it maybe being cancer or something else.
I know pot does something to the stomach. Ive had my gall bladder out. I sometimes cough up grey stuff and when i vomit i see the same strings if black tar in my gut. Its not blood, its tar. So i dunno whats going on with me but pot has helped me medically with my depression and anxiety but it maybe damaging my organs.. especially my liver.
I also her a crackle from my lungs and i often have to take a breath of my athsma puffer after a few cones.
I have blood tests monday.
No one can say pot is harmless because long term smokers like me need to be studied because theres obviously something going on.

I am an RN and your doctor is very wrong about it couldn't be your kidneys because you are not in enough pain. Kidney disease is a silent killer. Kidney infection is serious and needs to be checked. Did he do an appropriate exam and thump on your back over the kidney area? Did he check you urine? You temp? Some of the cannabis literature does suggest the kidneys can be compromised with pot use. It apparent cuts off blood supply to various organs for a period of time.

It is not in the least addictive, that is down to the person but for you to say withdrawals that's just taking it too far a heroine addict or methadone or crystal meth maybe you would get extremely I'll it can cause hallucinations and make you be sick as well as give you a painful stomach, you wouldn't be able so sleep your body would constantly shake but cannabis I've had not a single withdrawal symptom most I've had is a sore head which will go away quickly.

Go to the doctor or emergency room! You may have a severe kidney infection, also known as pyelonephritis!! Good luck, and i am so sorry you are in pain!

Coconut dissolves stones :)