i just wanted to update and say that it has been 5 months since i finished this diet. i lost 41 lbs while on the diet and another 7 when i stopped. i have not gained it back and am honestly in the best shape of my life. i totally changed my whole relationship with food and am now healthy, active and very happy.

it may not be for everyone but if you are willing to change your old habits and adopt a new LIFESTYLE there is no reason to gain the weight back.

I've been on the Dr. B diet for less than 2 weeks and have already lost over 10 lbs. Here's why it works for me: IF YOU CHEAT, THEY WILL KNOW AND KICK YOUR ASS OUT! If you're like me and constantly need a fire lit under your ass, this is the diet for you too. They don't f$*# around. I'm scared to death to cheat cause I know they'll be taking my weight and dipping my urine 3 fricken times a week! Like someone else said before, EVERY diet out there will work if you stick to it. The key word is STICK. I don't mind paying someone to keep their eye on me and thereby prevent me from cheating. I only wish I had a version of Dr. B for studying so I would stop farting around and failing all my exams.

Kudos to all of you out there willing to take ACCOUNTABILITY for your actions. It is so refreshing to hear that people have done the Dr. B diet, have been successful with it and have MAINTAINED their losses! I find it very amusing that people b***h and complain that once they got off the diet they gained all the weight back...and then some! I am sooooo sick of hearing that and people blaming the diet for their own inadequacies and lack of self control. Of course you are going to gain all the weight back if you come off a restrictive diet and proceed to fill up on sugar, fat and refined carbohydrates. Hello? all the things that got you fat in the first place!

I don't believe for ONE SECOND that people gained back all the weight lost on Dr. B's by sticking with a healthy, low sugar, low carb diet complemented by regular physical activity. I think the problem is people's mindset and the fact that they are looking for absolution from accountability, and blame the Dr. B program for their failures. It's seriously so pathetic.

Dr. B's is the catalyst to get you to make the shift towards a lifestyle change. It's a mind/body connection. I don't get why people don't understand this and are so quick to jump on the anti Dr. B bandwagon. Quit your sniveling and take some accountability for your own life!

This is the very thing that happened to me. I am also on various meds, which the clinic was made aware of. My weight loss goal was 80 lbs. I plateaued once I lost 30 lbs. They were not supportive at all. On this diet you are only allowed 4 food groups (bread-not really bread, protein 3 1/2 oz twice daily, fruit - limited and vegetables - limited. At every weigh in, if I did not lose weight, let alone gain weight, they would limit my food intake to 2 food groups - only protein and vegetables until I started losing again. Note, this is a 700-800 calorie a day diet, when taking away 2 foods what's the caloric intake then? I'm babbling now... sorry. Anyway, the staff was not supportive at all. They were rather cruel in my opinion and all the cared about were the weight loss numbers. I found that rather than support you in achieving your weight loss goals they were very indifferent. Uncaring in fact. They have set rules and you must fall in line with these rules. I would not recommend this diet to anyone who needs support while losing weight. You won't find it here. And to make things worse, I quit the diet because of the lack of support and concern, however kept up with the diet on my own and instead of receiving the vitamin injections I took the vitamins orally. I have since gained back 60 lbs in 7 months. This is a starvation diet. It lowers your metabolism rate to almost nil so even if you eat 'well' you still gain weight because of it.

to those wondering how much b12 and b6- its .35 of a ml of each three times a week. You cant overdose on Vit b12 but you can from b6, so be careful with this diet

This topic is closed due to having too many posts.

Please continue posting within the following one:

Dr Stan Bernstein's Clinic and Diet