dont be scared its easy i do it to my girl friend all the time i start slow and easy then i get harder and faster then she squirts all over my hand try to fit multiple fingers in at once my record is 4 finger s

I'm a thirteen year old girl, I want sex.. I have a boyfriend but I don't think I'm ready for that, plus I don't have any condoms so I cud get prego lol.. Any ways is there a way I can make masterbation feel like real sex?? Ps I have tried the shower head thing and the hair brush and even my fingers but no pleasure like wtf

dose Hair condinersner work???

Hi,I think what you are feeling is 100% normal! I remember when I was on top of a guy and could not stop the feeling of myself cumming so hard! I was super shy and never had sex with anyone before !He was humping me from below when I let my orgasm go all over him! We did this many times .Watch yourself in a MIRROR and look close at your vagina when you orgasm ? That worked for me . 

You can find some kinds of feminine deodorant spray containers that are available you know the right size rounded on end and use as toy .make sure you clean with warm antibacterial soap and let dry before use . Use some lube . Stimulate yourself "clit" get warmed up then use toy slowly. Don't put in too far you don't want to do anything that hurts .

Your position for masterbating matters..relax tease ur clit and insert a dildo or the object what you prefer to insert.try to put on a studded condom over it.you will feel great.move the object in and out very very fast.initialy you may have slight discomfort but don't bother unless its too disturbing.I prefer carrots warmed in microwave..so much more like a penis..larger the carrot more the pressure.after you squirt leave the carrot in our vagina when you have the throbbing feeling.its jus great..if you love double penetration stick up another carrots in our ass..when you insert objects in your vagina when something is shoved up in your ass the walls get closer and the feeling s amazing!

These are better for anal sex!!! Love em!!

Hello Canadian Girl
Everything you say is quite normal.
You are not really peeing, but ejaculating.
Skype sex is good, you are not alone
John

noneyaLol the sh*t you can see on line

Wow gold coast and I have a good day

that white stuff is cum just so you know, theres nothing wrong with you not all women gush/ ejaculate

I have the same issue .. I'm 15 and nothing seems to make me get there :/

Health Guru
Hi KatieBear. When you say you can't get these do you mean to orgasm or to female ejaculation (squirting)?

I love u

I feel a need to orgasm several times a day so i masturbate. I am a lesbian but i don't like to put any toys inside. I like massage ball. Grab one sit down on it and rock away. This way you can have your underwear on while you hump and rock in your chair. I orgasm a lot but i never squirt. I can't squirt or ejaculate but an hour after my orgasm my underwear is soaking wet and sticky and i am sure it is my own liquid cum.