Health Guru
Hi guest, 99% of female orgasms come from clitoral stimulation and not actual internal stimulation so that is perfectly normal that you only climax that way, the wet sticky mess you find in your underwear could just be vaginal secretions that is produced to lubricate your vagina.
Not all females are able to squirt specially from clitoral stimulation alone it will be more likely to happen from gspot stimulation as well.
There are many different forms of masturbation and it's a case of what ever you find works best for you.

For years I've taken a pillowcase, sock, T-shirt, anything that I could knot, lay on my stomach, put the knotted item directly on my clit, and just grind a lil until I get the friction I need on the spot that feels good, and I promise you will have a guaranteed orgasm every time. Try to hold back when you're close the first couple of times, when you let it go, omg! You can do the same with a person if you don't want insertion. Lay on top of them, grinding your clit on their pelvis bone until you climax. Did this when I was a virgin. Still do for foreplay.

Good day,

I hope the forum administrators let me post this because it is directly related to this.

While most people agree that masterbating is good for the physical body, it's not healthy emotionally. And you could easily test this by how your body feels after a orgasim versus how guilty you feel emotionally afterwards. My wife asked me to google if squirting is normal for her and I came across this post, where I see a lot of young people posting these questions and I just wanted to say what bad masterbation, premarital sex and porn had in my life regarding our marital sex life. I had to constantly stop my mind from thinking and getting aroused by the same things I used to while having sex with my wife regarding previous masterbating or partners. Those thoughts also made me get aroused very fast and then my orgasim was either very fast or took very long meaning we did not get orgasims at the same time or even close.

Long story short I overcame this with help from above and now we have a great sex life, with each time we have sex lasting at least 30min or way longer and we get ALOT of orgasims together or close to one another. My wife is "the one" for me and I know everyone of you will one day find "the one" for yourselfs and when you do I hope you'll all be ready, not making the same mistakes I did.

Kind Regards and love,
Corne

Its v normal ..i feel same thing ...amazing feling of ejaculation first tym ....feeling v light

I ejaculated after I masterbated is that normal? It just came out randomly when I was laying down I'm still trying to figure out why