Can we be friends??? Like damn I wish I could do the with one of my friends

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh orgasm with pillow pleasure

NOW i cant control m going to do the same with pillow...........its uncontrollable orgasm ..rub your clit with pillow...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

did you fold the pillow in half?

I think you maybe might be a lesbian sweetheart

^^ that's not weird

Babe I'm open

I Want To Join IN That

Yes masterbation is wonderful but to turn you on search lesbian porn fighting that turns me on l feel wonderful after so enjoy materbating and take your time

It's not too young to masturbate in my opinion, I started when I was 10 because I realized it felt good , anyway yeah you could masturbate with a pillow just kinda "hump the pillow" and you could also masturbate with a tampon applicator just be careful and not shoot the tampon up your vagina while doing it

Hi I'm thirteen too,i just found out about masterbation and i also want to try it but also i have heard of males but what about the females please ansour questions please

I can be ur friend

Omg my pillow is so wet

try pillw masturbation definitely u will enjoy this......put a pillow in btwn legs and ride on them ...make pressure on clit and rub it on the clit u will feel a great orgasm within 5 minute u will feel aahhhh ahhh pleasure try it now... i m going to do the same cant control myself ummmm

I just hump the pillow!