Yeah i enjoyd my self with pillow its a great satisfaction really

what I do it change into something silky and sit on the pillow vertically or horizontally (not folding it) opening my vagina and hump it. (13 as well)

I wish that I had a friend to do that with, all me and my friends do is massage each other but they are straight so I get turned on without them knowing

It’s not that bad to start at this age. All you need to do is get a small cushion or a medium sized one and open ur legs and put it in between ur legs and grind on it or squeeze while thinking of something. If that doesn’t work lie on your back and it’ll feel so nice. If you can’t feel the pleasure start making sexual noises or say the name of the guy you want to have sex with you.

She said she wanted to watch me hump her pillow or her oversized stuffed puppy dog. Girls seem to really get off by watching another girl get off by grinding and humping something. I wanted She p***y needed rubbed so she did that first. Then I let her watch'.

Me And my friends like to watch each other while we are humping. Just knowing her p***y is getting that good feeling. And listen to how good it is making her feel. She'll hump harder and make circular motions. Her face will display what it is doing to her . Makes me hump harder cause i get real turned on by intense vaginap leasure. I love to rub the vagina. My friends will fight over who gets rubbed first. I touch it light and rub it real slow. I rub it so good, they have to move their hips as it feels really intense. And they have to watch my hand as I rub it. They make noises, and they say ahhhh, my p***y feels so good. Rub it harder .I need it rubbed

Thanks for the tips

So am I

I’m a girl and I wish my bestfriend and I were like that

I am 13 as well and just started masturbating. I have done it in the shower a couple times, just start off by rubbing my vagina and clit slowly, then really really hard. This made me wet so then I tried slipping a finger in. It hurts but is somewhat pleaseful, not as good as grinding against the edge of a towel or blanket though. I also tried anal penetration and found it a bit better, just make sure to get your fingers covered in all the liquids from your valine first so that is just slips in.

I use my fingers

You should use a little coconut oil and then it will make it easier to push your fingers in your vagina, rub your clit at the same time when your fingering yourself, you'll really love it and cum loads

Health Guru
You shouldn't need any other kind of lubricant as your vagina should produce enough of its own if your turned on enough.

ooohhhhh yes yes feels sooooo gooood cant stop rubbing and rubbing hhhhh humping and humping rub bing and humping ahhhhhh feels soooo gooood never want to stop, rub and hump the pillow hump and rub and hump

I'd like to watch you do that