Hey every one me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 2 years now i had my overies checked in the 1st year and they were fine weve tryed the pilow thing and stil nothing ive been taking folic acid aswell but still no luck.

recently my partner thought it was because of him while we had no like in getting pregnant so we went to the doctor and my partner went to get checked and they said he was fine and everything was in working order they have been sending me to get loads of blood test and i also have to have another scan on my overies and tubes.im a bit nervous but surelyif everything was ok last time then it should be ok this time shouldnt it?

i thought i was alone trying but i fount this site and reliezed there are other ppl who are the same as me

does any1 else know any other tips on getting pregnant?and do u think were i was on the implant 3 years agoit coud have something to do with it ?

Hi doctor need your help as iam planning for a baby on october i went for a D&C surgery as per my doctor she said there is a polyp inside but then after surgery she told me that there are no polyps but yes there is a some tissue which i removed and i started clomid to conceive or to get pregnant and sorry to say that first month when i used clomid i contiously bleeded till 15 days but by grace of god second month i got only 3days of period and from 5th day i started using clomid for 5 days after taking clomid after 3days we started doing sex altrenate days but my husband got frustrated and he decided to do intercourse everyday so i dint say no to him as we are doing sex every day so need your suggestion like why iam not getting pregnant.
What are the other things i have to do to get pregnant and one more thing i have a doubt like as per your sentence is do we need to keep pillows uner buttocks while sex or after sex let me know.
As im an indian so i dont know much postures, and yes i agree stress is also a main reason as im thinking too much about children and i think its a big time stress i hope you can understand my pain and let me know the status.

regards
priya

I was a heavy smoker and I got pregnant by using the pillow under my hips during and after sex and the night befor I ovulate I just went to sleep without using the bathroom

hello,thanks Bambi i will try but i have been married for 9months now and i still do not get pregnant .we make love when ever we even follow the doctors calcullation but still no avail i will try what u said thanks god bless

Okay so here it goes....I have been trying to get pregnant with my husband for several months and this is what I have learned from all my research....This is a little graphic....Im not a doctor and this is not official advice from a doctor....If you dont conceive within a year of trying consult your doctor.....

Positions- Being on top will make the sperm run out extremely fast and lower your chances to conceive but still possible. The best position is missionary with your butt propped up using pillows to help the sperm drain deeper inside you. 0If at all possible I would suggest having sex missionary and then laying there going to sleep and not getting up so it sits inside of you and doesnt have gravity pull it out. Some people say doggy style but the only problem with this position is that when you flip over that queef sound is air coming out so when the air comes out so does the sperm.

Vitamins- Start taking some kind of vitamins. One a days, prenatal, flintstones etc anything will work as long as you are taking something. Yes Flintstones will work as a vitamin and you can even take them during pregnancy if you throw up the prenatal vitamins. Be prepared that when you start vitamins you will have some body issues like constipation from so much iron. Try eating yogurt, fiber, and salads to help with your digestion.

Ovulation- This is extremely tricky. I have irregular periods so every month its different. I go to walmart or the dollar store and buy a ovulation test which will help you track when your ovulating. Yes, the cheap ones work you dont need to spend a fortune on them. About two weeks after the first day of your period is when you will ovulate with regular periods. You will notice your body letting out a clear to white discharge around your time of ovulation which helps the sperm move better inside you to get to the egg. Having sex all the time 24/7 will not help but hurt your chances. You need to do every other day so his sperm can build back up. Sperm will last in you up to three days so having sex before, during, or right after ovulation will increase your chances to conceive.

Body- Drinking more water will help increase your chances to conceive because it will increase your lubrication which will help transfer the sperm to the egg. If your overweight or underweight, conception can become harder. I suggest if your overweight try getting up and walking or working out. Something as simple as lossing a little weight can jump start your ovualtion back into overdrive and increase your chances of conception.

Stress- Stress plays a huge factor. If your constantly worrying about trying to hit ovulation or sperm running out its going to affect your chances to conceive. Having a baby and the whole process needs to be fun. Even everyday stress of paying bills, work deadlines, etc will affect you. Try to find something to relax you like a nice warm bath, a good book, etc.

Men- If your husbands wear tight underwear that make there balls hot it will lower there sperm count. Try switching to boxer shorts or even going comando around the house. Try to avoid hot tubs, hot baths, and anything that adds extra heat to your balls (theres a reason for them being outside the body and hanging). Getting hit in the balls can harm your chances to conceive by hurting sperm count. If you have had any accidents I would suggest seeing a doctor to get your sperm tested if unable to conceive after a year of trying. Also they now make a at home test you can purchase from walgreens and other major drug stores.

Drugs- If you are on any prescription medication consult your doctor. Some medicines have side effects which can hurt your chances to conceive and also can harm a fetus if you do conceive resulting in miscarriage or birth defects. Try to avoid alcohol and smoking when trying to get pregnant. If you are on any hard drugs please stop trying to conceive!!! I know that sounded harsh but you dont need to parent when your on heavy drugs. You may think women have drank and smoked during pregnancy before so its okay if I do it but its not. Not only will this decrease your chances to conceive but if you smoke and drink it may have harmful effects on the fetus.

Good Luck Getting Pregnant and Remember Have Fun <3

sometimes having to much sex is bad thing and actully stops u from getting pregnant because ur body rejects the sprem at least i had that problem with my frist time trying to have a baby when me and him broke up we had sex one time after not having any sex in months and we didn't have sex again it was a one time thing and boom i was pregnant just so everyone knows

soooo helpful, thanks heaps x

What's a penix??

i think u have a problem with ur tube, becos this has happen to my close friend. pls see a doctor.

hi my name is cheyenne, and my husband and i have been trying to conceive now for a year and a half. we have had luck 3 times in that time period but each time miscarried. we have been trying to track down each month when i ovulate, we have tryed the pillows underneath my bottom, and we even tryed to do different positions. but  we still have nothing. i really need some advice from anyone! this is starting to get really hard on us both and we dont know what to do!

I'm having the same problem... ive been trying to get pregnant for 6 months now ai already had a misscarrige' does this mean I cant ever have babys???

I've been having the SAME problem...when we have sex (usually doggy-style) it all seems to come right out after he pulls out...and what does stay in shoots out of me if I laugh, cough, sneeze or move at all...we've been trying for 5 months and this happens every time! :( So annoying!

hi my is that when I have not married I usual get pregnant,but now I try try try ,but the semen is coming out,why

Hi i have this same problem too but what also Worries me is that I am overweight struggling to loose weight plus i have Polycystic ovaries. Im just really concerned that me and my Fiance will never have a family of our own. We have had all of this for nearly a year and half of trying but nothing.

Gravity has nothing to do with it isn't going to help the sperm swim faster but lying there fore 10-15 is supposed to help says NHS