Health Guru
Hi, yes it is still possible for you to get pregnant as it would only take 1 sperm to make it out of probably 10,000+ that gets ejaculated, to increase the chances of pregnancy you can always try placing a pillow under your butt then just lay still for around 30 minutes and also when he ejaculated tell him to make sure he is as deep as he can be inside you that way any sperm won't have so far to swim to your cervix.

Dear u are just awesome

I was thinking the same lolz! Not so much saying they arent real men but my BF nd past guys have nice longgg right at the cervix penises :x

Hi, me and my fiancé are both 18 and we are really ready to have a child, we have our own house and jobs, only thing is every time we have sex his c** comes straight out but he makes sure he's pushing right in when he's about to c** but it still happens, I tried putting pillows underneath me and then after laying there for half hour also with my legs up but it still comes out... We've been trying to conceive for nearly a year now, but nothing is happening, we always track when I'm ovulating and have sex everyday in that time but it's really frustrating and I'm getting very upset and worried that maybe I can't have kids...

Yes you can't.young

Health Guru
Hi, it only takes one tiny little sperm to make it through your cervix to fertilize the egg you release so even though you think it all comes out some may remain.
If you have been trying during your most fertile period I take it you don't just mean on the day your most fertile as sperm can survive up to 5 days in the vagina. I would suggest you keep trying having sex every day from 4 days before ovulation up until 24 hours after and if still no luck after 6 months go and have a talk with your doctor both of you and they may do some tests.
Hope this helps :)

me and my boyfriend had sex last weekend and the condom broke and he told me that he just nutted all in me so does that mean its a posibility that i can be pregnant and i download this app on my iphone to keep track of it and today is the 13 of july and it says one sperm will fertilize the egg and the miracle of life with start. the chromosomes in the father sperm will determine the sex of the baby

Yes, it is possible to be pregnant.. Also yes the sex of a baby is determined by the father's sperm.

did she got pregnant if you pulled everytime

Dont penetrate whole.penis inside the vagina at ejaculating time.....

Hi can u plz tell me that last night i had a sex with my husband nd after few seconds when he remove out his penis the semun came out nd after 1 minute i go to the loo nd then also again lot of semun came out nd then i got tensed bcoz both of us were not ready nd i started crying nd suddenly after coming out from washroom i fell down very badly bcoz of water lying on the floor so it was bad experience for us..nd many times before this incident during sex my hubby remove senum outside but this time he did inside nd this whole thing happened..
So is there any chance of getting pregnant.

Very good tips I'm going Tryng to conceive now to :) hopefully happens soon bc I'm 37 and is not easier anymore . So thanks for the tips

u need to go pharmacy and get a blue pill but that was 24 hour only available after u had sex so u won't get pregnant. So hopefully u ok noting happend if u not Tryng to conceive .

Hi new to all this I'm also a guy. My gf and I really want a baby. Just started but having worries I'm 32 and she's 35. Anything literally we will try it if anybody can help with major great rips. She's concerned being that she's getting older. Support pills what are they does it boost something?

My boyfriend ejaculated in me then still was hard so he kept going is that bad? Is it okay to keep having sex after he has ejaculated in me? Does it effect the outcome of getting pregnant?