plz give me answer same problem for me

Hey I ovulate on The 22 of may but my week day where there is chances is 17-23 I have this one app But I hat intercourse the 14 & 15 and his been Cumming in me can I still get pregnant?

hey my name is valentina lopez I am married my husband think I am pregnant

Hi if you have been trying for 6 months or more try visiting your GYN, my problem was that i was having my menstrual cycle ( which was irregular ) but the problem was that i wasn't ovulating. The doctor gave me clomid to help. ( look it up). And the advice bambi27 gave will take you the rest of the way

Well none of minds came out so what do that means

What kind of prenatal vitamins are they were can I find them
I have 7 years with my husband and we have never taken care of each other when we have intercourse now we are trying to have a baby but no results yet can anyone help me pls I am desperate I dnt know what to do anymore I really wanna have a baby I ready went to the doctor were both ok to have babies but still dnt understand what's the problem I'm only 23 my hubby is 29 does that matter?

Hi I'm 18 years old. Girl. and I did sex with my boyfriend. and his sperm comes out. but I feel like I'm pregnant. coz' I'm poking. then everyday im feelin so sleepy, tired and so lazy. only i want is to sleep early. I'm always hungry but I dont know wht food do I wanted to eat.. my breast is feeling sore and its gettng larger and tender. I said it to my boyfriend but he did not believe that I can be pregnant coz' he said that his sperm is coming out the way we did sex at night. pls help me if what should I do in this problem. thanks

Hi guys me and my husband had sex last night a and he cum in me we are trying for baby number 2 and I was ovulation last night and when I got up this morning it come out and also if I don't cum when he does can I still get pregnant?

Health Guru
It only takes one tiny sperm to get pregnant so even though what you see come out of you in the morning looked a lot it probably wasn't all of it.
Start letting your husband cum inside you from day 5 leading up to your most fertile point that way you stand a better chance of conceiving.

Alright thanks so much and if I don't cum with him can I still get perg

Health Guru
Yes you can because that has nothing to do with getting pregnant, just be patient and it will happen :-)

My partner is 62 I'm 28. He would like to be a father one more time but I really think it might be impossible. He's been on Viagra for months, can and does ejaculate multiple times inside of me and most of the time will not pull out right away because he's heard if he stays inside of me chances are higher to get me pregnant but I disagree.

I really think his sperm is either dead or too weak because I'm not on anything, he's very old school and wont' use condoms, only believes in missionary position so he can control how long we have sex and ejaculates multiple times inside of me during sex. We will have sex 3-4 times in row before I can’t take it anymore. He would keep going if I didn’t finally demand him to get off of me but still no baby.

I've told him maybe we should just put the idea of child on the back burner for now but I think he has become more obsessed with trying to get me pregnant. I don’t enjoy having sex that much now. I know most women are probably thinking what am I complaining about but my BF is a large man 6ft 230 with a very large penis to match is frame. I'm 5'6 135 pounds, having him on top for that long and his penis size is larger than any other guys I have been with is uncomfortable, it almost takes me a day or so to recover but he wants sex every night now and I just can't which is causing me so much stress because after a while I let him knowing that I’m not enjoying or happy about it just want it over. Im not sure how much more of this I can take or what to do about it..

I am 26 going 27 next Saturday i want to have my own children but they have me on the ejection and i dont know what to do please help me

Want to be pregnant now

When me and my finance have sex and as soon as he ejaculate. .and i standup it runs like water out of my vingina.. Could i stil conceive. .